Random good picture Not show
1) The dopaminergic neurons in the dense right substantia nigra region disappeared nearly, and the surviving ones were atrophic in the model group.
2) The effect of electrical stimulation of substantia nigra, pars reticulata(SNR). on the ventromedial thalamic nucleus(VM)was investigated using extracellular-recording method in rats.
3) Conclusion Glutamate and GABA in the substantia nigra may affect iron metabolism through DMT1-IRE and HP in the caudate putamen nucleus.
4) Ultrastructure changes in substantia nigra and striatum after chronic ischemia have an effects on behavior of stereotypy and change function of dopamine system in rats.
5) The fruit of the elderberry shrub (Sambucus nigra) has a long history of being used for colds and flu.
6) Conclusion: NAC can attenuate MPTP-induced apoptosis of substantia nigra neurons through down-regulating oxidative stress and blocking JNK signaling cascade.
7) Native to Europe and North America, Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a tree-like shrub. It produces serrated leaves, delicate flowers and juicy berries that are used for their beneficial properties.
8) These regions include the ventral tegmental area, substantia nigra and the striatum.
9) Porta Nigra of Trier. Another view.
10) The relationship of lateral habenula(LHb)and substantia nigra in the pain mechanism was investigated by extracellular recording.
11) OBJECTIVE To study the substantia nigra apoptosis in Parkinson disease (PD) model rats and the nigra neurons protective effect of resveratrol.
12) Porta Nigra of Trier. This gate dates back to about A . D . 180 built by the Romans.
13) The use of T tube in southern China Han bamboo, bamboo crassipes, Bamboo, white bamboo, Phyllostachys nigra, owner and valuable mahogany Seiko system to do.
14) A primary investigation is conducted on fruiting habit of 14 improved variety clones of Juglans nigra L.
15) Surgeons insert a catheter into the left and right striatum, the main recipients in the basal ganglia of the dopamine secreted by neurons of the substantia nigra.
16) Initial results in a handful of patients suggested that symptoms had improved, and PET scans indicated some restoration in dopamine uptake in the striatum and substantia nigra .
17) Results: After implantation, MAPCs could survive and differentiate into neuron-kike cells in substantia nigra and striatum, including dopamine-neurons.
18) A primary investigation is conducted fruiting habit of 14 improved variety clones of Juglans nigra L.
19) The objective of this study was the optimization of the extraction process for total polyphenols from the tree branch bark of Xinjiang black mulberry (Morus nigra L. ) by response surface methodology.
20) For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L. ) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
21) Disease resistance of the seedlings of 59 introduced Populus nigra clones seedlings infected with Marssonina brunnea and Alternaria tenuis were investigated by applying statistical analysis.
22) The results showed that the variation of nitrogen utilization efficiency among seedlings of varied Populus nigra genotypes were significant at different nitrogen supply.
23) It is caused by the death of nerve cells in a midbrain area called substantia nigra.
24) Parkinson s disease(PD), is a progressively neurodegenerative disorder,(sentencedict.com) resulting from the degeneration and loss of dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra of midbrain.
25) Parkinson′s disease(PD) is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system characterized by neurodegeneration of dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra.
26) Other skin changes caused by pregnancy hormones may include brownish or yellowish patches on the face called chloasma and a dark line on the midline of the lower abdomen,(http://sentencedict.com/nigra.html) known as the linea nigra.
27) Objective To study the mechanism of dopaminergic neuronal death in substantia nigra of Parkinson's disease (PD).
28) A comparative study on the karyotype of wild rape in Xinjiang and juntus (Brassica nigra).
29) One injection of the factor into the striatum, prior to injection of the damage-inciting agent 6-OHDA, almost completely rescued dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra.
30) Objective:To observe the effects of RSZZW combined with Madopar on substantia nigra and striatum TH-positive neurons in Parkinson disease rats.
More similar words: nigral, denigrate, denigration, denigrating, substantia nigra, bigram, digram, migrate, trigram, digraph, epigram, migrant, epigraph, emigrant, migrator, emigrate, migraine, migration, milligram, mardi gras, migratory, immigrate, immigrant, epigraphy, calligrapher, migrainous, epigraphic, calligraphy, tardigrade, centigrade.