Random good picture Not show
1. They are not newshounds, they're more historians I guess.
2. That was hard-bitten, hard-nosed, hard-drinking newshound Edgar Allan Poe.
3. A newshound may start out just to get a good story, but it is not impossible, all the same, for him to end as a man.
4. Newshound Rob Crossan speaks of his Namibian jackal shooting experience.
5. Trumpets sounded, press-men hoisted their notebooks and their Kodaks, and cinema newshounds began to crank the handles of their cameras.
6. He is that rare combination of gifted writer and great newshound, an exceptional journalist with both narrative and investigative skills.
More similar words: round-shouldered, hound, foxhound, housebound, hellhound, greyhound, roundhouse, bloodhound, afghan hound, shop around, an old head on young shoulders, window-shop, window-shopping, a sound mind in a sound body, round and round, shoulder to shoulder, lounge around, underground, underground cable, shout, underground railroad, hash out, wash out, washout, dash out, dish out, cash out, fish out, shouter, push out.