Random good picture Not show
1. Emblematic of this calamitous development has been the motorisation of Chinese mobility.
2. In the high estimate of motorisation 's social costs (15% of Beijing's GDP), climate-change costs are as high as those of air pollution and congestion.
3. System running stablization: high-quality specialization Europe motorisation and control system makes sure of stablization of running system.
4. Based on flux concentration technology and controlled by the DIGIVEX Drive range, the HV synchronous servomotors are designed for the spindle motorisation of conventional machines.
5. The problems also extend beyond climate change: rapid economic development and motorisation pose other imminent hazards to citizens.
More similar words: vaporisation, memorisation, authorisation, categorisation, motorization, polarisation, motorist, motorise, motorised, militarisation, popularisation, pasteurisation, polymerisation, miniaturisation, familiarisation, characterisation, internationalisation, rationalisation, nationalisation, international organisation, privatisation, dramatisation, ionisation, acclimatisation, democratisation, canonisation, atomisation, monetisation, utilisation, realisation.