Random good picture Not show
1. We never work on Saturday mornings.
2. His own mornings are new surprises to God.
3. I walk to work most mornings.
4. The shop takes stock every week on Friday mornings.
5. Dr Clark holds a clinic on Tuesday mornings.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She takes ages to make up in the mornings.
7. I work three mornings a week at the bookshop.
8. The days draw in and the mornings get darker.
9. Our group meets on Friday mornings.
10. He goes for a ride most mornings.
11. Our MP holds a weekly surgery on Friday mornings.
12. She's very bad-tempered in the mornings!
13. The discussion group meets in the mornings.
14. It gets light very early these summer mornings.
15. She only works in the mornings.
16. Mornings were dedicated to reading and afternoons to writing.
17. I hate Monday mornings.
18. Most women feel sick in the mornings during their first months of pregnancy.
19. We usually sleep in on Sunday mornings.
20. She went out charring in the mornings.
21. We always have a late breakfast on Sunday mornings.
22. We've fallen into the habit of getting up late on Saturday mornings.
23. He is loath to get out of bed on cold mornings.
24. His daughter was very active and noisy in the mornings.
25. The roadworks are slowing the traffic up in the mornings.
26. A lot of people tend to listen to the radio in the mornings.
27. I miss you bringing me cups of tea in the mornings!
28. The car has an inclination to stall on cold mornings.
29. There is an extra hour of darkness on winter mornings.
30. To avoid the heat of the day we went out in the mornings.
More similar words: morning, morning coat, good morning, yesterday morning, morning-after pill, earnings, earning, warning, burning, turning, mourning, yearning, learning, returning, patterning, discerning, concerning, rote learning, early warning, learning ability, global positioning system, morn, california, fornication, turn in, ornithology, turn into, ornithologist, saturnine, ornithological.