Similar words: terpene, diterpene, triterpene, sesquiterpene, interpenetrate, interpenetrating, interpenetration, pencil sharpener.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The general mechanism and techniques of synthesizing monoterpene imides synergist from turpentine oil were introduced.
(2) Pharmacological tests show that the two monoterpene compounds disclosed by the invention have good antinociceptive effect.
(3) Conclusion: The new monoterpene glycoside was identified as 4 " - hydroxyl - albiflorin. "
(4) They were mainly monoterpenes, monoterpene alcohols, monoterpene acetates and sesquiterpenes. Sentencedict.com
(5) CONCLUSION Alcohol sedimentation a better method in extracting monoterpene glycoside.
(6) Relative contents of oxygenated monoterpene and sesquiterpene were higher in the oil isolated by HD than by SCFE.
(7) Among them, compound 1 is a new monoterpene disaccharide glycoside. It is the first time that monoterpene disaccharide glycosides were isolated from the genus Rodgersia.
(8) Compound 1 is a new monoterpene glucoside. Compounds 10 and 11 were isolated from this plant for the first time.
(9) Limonene, a natural and functional monoterpene , is used a flavor and fragrance additive in food widely.
(10) CONCLUSION Alcohol sedimentation is a better method in extracting monoterpene glycoside.
(11) At different slope direction and slope position the total monoterpene contents were also varied, on the top and shade slope were highest and in the middle and sunny slope were lowest.
(12) The conversion of relevant standard emission factors of isoprene and monoterpene were made using G93 arithmetic technique, and the grade of these factors was classified.
More similar words: terpene, diterpene, triterpene, sesquiterpene, interpenetrate, interpenetrating, interpenetration, pencil sharpener, serpent, serpens, serpentine, sea serpent, perpendicular, upper peninsula, under penalty of, perpendicularly, sharpened, sharpener, perpendicularity, listeria monocytogenes, letter-perfect, herpes zoster, interpersonal, carpenter, interpellation, computer peripheral, open economy, styrene monomer, monoester, letter opener.