Similar words: monohydrate, cyanohydrin, borohydride, chlorohydrin, epichlorohydrin, hydric, dihydric, carbohydrate.
Random good picture Not show
1. A normal monohydric alcohol having the formula CH3CH2CH2CH2OH, a flammable liquid having limited solubility in water and of moderate toxicity.
2. The invention relates to a method for preparing a novel diester, which comprises steps of synthesis using immobilization lipase catalyzed by biprotic fatty acid and monohydric fatty alcohol.
3. Aromatic hyperbranched polyesters(HBP) were synthesized by 1,2,4-benzenetricarboxylic anhydride, diols and monohydric alcohols using solution polymerization and melting polymerization.
4. In the broadest embodiment, sulfur is produced by reducing the sulfur dioxide with a reducing gas comprising one or more lower, monohydric alcohols.
5. The characteristics, synthesis and uses of fatty acid esters of monohydric and polyhydric alcohols , and their new developing tendency for "green surfactants"are described.
More similar words: monohydrate, cyanohydrin, borohydride, chlorohydrin, epichlorohydrin, hydric, dihydric, carbohydrate, oligohydramnios, magnetohydrodynamics, hydride, anhydrite, ninhydrin, anhydride, dimenhydrinate, acetic anhydride, sternohyoid, phthalic anhydride, hydrometric, adenohypophysis, hydroelectric, ammonium hydroxide, hydroelectricity, hydrofluoric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroelectric plant, monomeric, hydroelectric power plant, monogastric, hydro-.