Random good picture Not show
1) In May the International Monetary Fund suspended its loans programme.
2) There , negotiators agreed to create the International Monetary Fund and World Bank.
3) The International Monetary Fund has recently estimated global growth at. 5 percent.
4) The International Monetary Fund has published its half - yearly forecast.
5) The regional monetary fund, Asian currency unit, and Asian bond market reflect different ideas about carrying out regional cooperation.
6) The international mandatary found International Monetary Fund recently called for government spending, tax cuts and international cooperation to support growth.
7) Assistant Director, Policy Development and Review Department, International Monetary Fund ( IMF ).
8) But in nineteen seventy-eight the International Monetary Fund ended an official gold price.
9) The money will go to the International Monetary Fund and other lenders.
10) The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund will meet in Washington, D . C . Saturday and Sunday.
11) Less than two months ago, the International Monetary Fund offered a remarkably upbeat view that global economic growth would slow down just a smidge to 4.8% next year from an estimated 5.2% this year.
12) Financial aid is being provided to the country under the auspices of the International Monetary Fund.
13) It was conditional on Budapest agreeing a structural adjustment programme with the International Monetary Fund and implementing market-based economic reforms.
14) And Cross soon careered out of control, relying for information on the local International Monetary Fund office.
15) The country is poised to begin talks with officials at the International Monetary Fund next week on a $ 3 billion loan.
16) The above figures are also calculated on an International Monetary Fund standard, making them internationally comparable.
17) The reserves are composed of convertible foreign currencies, gold and International Monetary Fund special drawing rights.
18) Monetary reform initially dawdled along so slowly that the International Monetary Fund has suspended its bail-out funding.
19) This betrays a total ignorance of the purpose and role of the International Monetary Fund.
20) He also wants debt relief linked to reform of the International Monetary Fund.
21) Their tactical decision was equally clear: to borrow money from the International Monetary Fund.
22) A programme of strict economic austerity agreed with the International Monetary Fund is dead.
23) We need to fortify the resources of the International Monetary Fund.
24) Not only is the current budget deficit at that tiny 2.8% of GDP, but the International Monetary Fund projects the country's accumulated gross debt at just 22% of 2010 GDP.
25) I will give some personal recommendations on the reform of the IMF and the set up of other similar institutions, such as European Monetary Fund.
26) The external representation of the euro area will imply changes in the current organization of international for a like the G7 and the International Monetary Fund.
27) A bail-out for Greece, once taboo, is now being debated—and German ministers have even come out in favour of a putative European Monetary Fund (see article).
28) Zuma said the global economic crisis highlighted the need to reform the international financial system and multilateral lending groups like the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.
29) Monetary fund shall separately list cash,[http://sentencedict.com/monetary fund.html] bank deposit and other monetary funds of the Company.
30) Several have talked grandly of a sequel to the 1944 Bretton Woods conference, which created the post-war system of fixed exchange rates and established the International Monetary Fund and World Bank.
More similar words: international monetary fund, monetary, monetary base, monetary unit, primary function, monetary union, monetary value, monetary policy, monetary assets, monetary crisis, monetary system, monetary standard, monetary incentives, European monetary union, dietary fiber, international monetary system, planetary, monetarism, monetarist, interplanetary, planetary motion, planetary nebula, undersecretary, interplanetary dust, emergency fund, contingency fund, military force, documentary film, paramilitary force, cometary.