Similar words: molybdate, molybdenum, molybdenite, ferromolybdenum, charybdis, between Scylla and Charybdis, abdicate, abdication.
Random good picture Not show
1. Molybdic acid aggregates were prepared by the reaction of ammonium molybdate with HNO_3 and HCl in a coexisting HAc or cetyl-trimethyl ammonium bromide (CTAB) solution, respectively.
2. The result correspond with that by the phosphorus molybdic acid quinoline weight method.
3. With an aiminresolving the problem smoking of polymers on burning, a complex smoke suppressor consisting of ammonium molybdate and molybdic oxide has been prepared, using zeolite as the carrier.
4. The experimental process for recovery molybdenum and ammonium chloride from mother liquors of ammonium molybdate and ammonia leaching molybdic acid using HT adsorbents is presented.
5. A precise Simple and rapidly differential—Spetrophotometric method for molybdenum determination in ammonia molybdate and molybdic oxide has been deveploed.
6. On the basis of test, a reasonable technology for preparation of 12-phospho molybdic acid and parameters were definited. It laid a foundation for industrial production.
7. This article analyzes problems in the making up of molybdic acid ammonium solution by using molybdic acid ammonium and proposes some improvement, which turns out to be better result.
More similar words: molybdate, molybdenum, molybdenite, ferromolybdenum, charybdis, between Scylla and Charybdis, abdicate, abdication, polybasic, polybrene, polybutylene, polybutadiene, cromolyn, hemolysin, hemolytic, zymolysis, hemolysis, thermolysis, hemolymph, haemolysis, haemolytic, plasmolysis, enzymolysis, epidermolysis, hemolytic anemia, polyelectrolyte, roly-poly, subdivide, subdivided, subdivision.