Random good picture Not show
1. English VersionMEDAN TRIP - Overlooking Medan from the plane, I felt that this place is kinda like Brunei with its vast landscape and greenery!
2. She bore to him Zimran and Jokshan and Medan and Midian and Ishbak and Shuah.
3. Arrive at Polonia Airport Medan greeting service by Tour Guide, then transferred to local restaurant for lunch.
4. Habitat's resource center in Medan, established after the tsunami, has a stated goal of serving 4,000 families annually in programs spanning Medan, West Sumatra, the Riau Islands and Aceh.
5. Upon arrival in Medan, transfer to local restaurant for lunch.
6. At Medan containers have been languishing since January, even though survivors in nearby Aceh are calling for more assistance.
7. It was announced at the same time that two others had been executed in the Sumatran town of Medan in October 1989.
8. The group are accused of committing a bank robbery in Medan last month in which one person died.
9. In Indonesia 1,500 containers are stacked at the Sumatran port of Medan, according to customs records,[sentence dictionary] with 599 of the units unclaimed or needing import permits.
10. The attorney general's office has opened a corruption investigation into judges and the police in Medan, and says there are many similar cases.
11. Then I heard my brother Iwan might have been taken to Medan.
12. Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.
13. She became the mother of Zimran and Jokshan and Medan and Midian and Ishbak and Shuah.
14. Eight 20ft containers of drinking water sent by Diageo's Australasian division at the end of January remain in Medan because the Indonesian Red Cross lost paperwork when it moved offices.
15. Geological Survey says a magnitude seven-point-six quake struck off the western coast of Sumatra island. The agency says the tremor was centered about 319 kilometers west of the town of Medan.
More similar words: mohammedan, sedan, pedant, sedans, vedanta, pedantry, pedantic, medal, impedance, sedan chair, square dance, bed and board, exceedance, some day, name day, someday, medaled, alameda, tried and true, succedaneum, hundred and one, gold medal, andromeda, medalist, medallion, medallist, betty friedan, a hundred and one, included angle, dromedary.