Random good picture Not show
1. We chose to place the manometric catheter into the transverse colon.
2. Only a few manometric studies have attempted to characterise the motility patterns associated with mass movements.
3. In 1989 Nixon and Koch described a manometric pattern they termed recurrent autonomous oesophageal peristalsis.
4. There were no manometric features in the fasting motility that differentiated the patients without constipation from those with neuropathy and constipation.
5. This had only been possible before using invasive manometric techniques or ionising radiation.
6. Manometric studies in patients with Barrett's oesophagus are few and the comparison with patients with gastrooesophageal reflux are less frequent.
7. Objective:To study and introduce a new manometric method to determine the pressure during contraction and relaxation of isolated smooth muscle from trachea of guinea pig.
8. Results: Using the abdominal cavity direct manometric method and the abdominal cavity indirect manometric method had the very high relevance when ACS occurs.
9. Manometric evaluation of the esophagus in a patient with achalasia.
10. The manometric method overcomes the defect of tedious operation used in dilution inoculation method and it has the advantage of direct and easy operation, etc. It has certain availability.
11. The classic manometric findings are: (a) absence of esophageal peristalsis, and (b) hypertensive or normotensive LES which fails to relax completely in response to swallowing.
12. It is possible that a dilated colon would generate only very low amplitude contractions that are not distinguished during manometric studies.
13. The effect of different ratio of PNP to PVB and different solvent in binder on the combustion behaviors of heat resisting caseless ammunition was studied by using the manometric bomb test.
14. The poisonous gas in combustion gases for gun propellant by manometric bomb test was analyzed by infrared spectrum technique.
15. An internal airlift loop reactor(ALR) is built , with air- water two - phase mode as the object of study[sentencedict.com], a manometric method is used to determine the gas holdup in the riser and downcomer.
More similar words: galvanometric, manometry, trigonometric, axonometric, econometric, econometrics, econometrician, econometric model, nanometre, manometer, trigonometry, isometric, geometric, geometrics, biometrics, isometrics, thermometric, barometric, sphygmomanometer, photometric, geometrical, audiometric, geometrically, geometrician, psychometric, psychometrics, geometric mean, hypergeometric, stoichiometric, geometric model.