Random good picture Not show
1. Make sure the yard is well swilled out.
2. Make sure the tripod is stable.
3. Make sure the letter is properly addressed.
4. Make sure you back up your files.
5. Each morning cleaners make sure everything is spotless.
6. Make sure you're at the check-in by 5.30.
7. Make sure the paint covers the surface evenly.
8. Make sure all the windows are closed.
9. I'll just make sure I've turned the oven off.
10. Make sure that you are not underinsured.
11. Make sure that good behaviour is rewarded.
12. Make sure you wash up well.
13. We must make sure this doesn't happen again.
14. Make sure all the components remain correctly orientated.
15. Make sure the surface is evenly covered with paint.
16. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened.
17. Make sure you brush your teeth.
18. Make sure you wrap up in the cold wind.
19. Stir the paint to make sure it is smooth.
20. Go and make sure of the place and time.
21. Make sure the equipment is properly installed.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Make sure it doesn't happen again.
23. Make sure you use a good sharp knife.
24. Make sure she gets plenty of fresh air.
25. Make sure your hands are clean before you have your dinner.
26. Looking round to make sure he was unobserved, he slipped through the door.
27. He glanced about to make sure that the audience were ready to hear his speech.
28. Make sure that all the nails are punched in so that the floor is smooth.
29. Make sure you keep within the new lower speed limit.
30. You have to make sure you're comparing like with like.
More similar words: make sense, sure, make, for sure, assure, ensure, maker, makeup, make up, make way, make for, make out, exposure, measure up, lawmaker, make up for, make over, make use of, make fun of, make a face, measure up to, measurement, make peace with, make a difference, make friends with, spokesman, result, resume, result in, as a result.