Random good picture Not show
1. It is found that the variation-rate of major axis of the cross-section is greater than the minor axis , which is associated with the greater equivalent strain of the outside wall of the bent tube.
2. The stack has a major axis and two end faces.
3. Relationships between the minor axis semidiameter and major axis semidiameter have been empirically determined for different structural detail geometries.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
4. An ellipsoid name , semi - major axis, and inverse flattening.
5. Either half of the major axis is called a semimajor axis.
6. Whereas the extremities of a parabola become parallel to its major axis, the asymptotes of a hyperbola cross one another.
7. A prolate spheroid is generated by revolving an ellipse about its major axis.
8. But in the practical engineering problems, the lubricant entrainment sometimes corresponds with the major axis of the ellipse, and is sometimes at an angle to the minor axis .
9. The eccentricity property measures the ratio of the minor axis major axis of a bounding ellipse.
10. Through structuring an ellipse being similar with target window's inscribes ellipse, it use major axis and minor axis to identify band.
11. According to the definition of three-dimensional J-integral, the relationship between J-integrals along the major axis and along the minor axis of half- elliptical surface crack is established.
More similar words: major, major in, majority, praxis, majordomo, majorette, ursa major, majority rule, majoritarian, majority leader, majority opinion, absolute majority, apraxia, dyspraxia, axis, z-axis, y-axis, x-axis, y axis, borax, thorax, taxi stand, epistaxis, anaphylaxis, prophylaxis, vertical axis, horizontal axis, pejorative, anthrax, fjord.