Random good picture Not show
1. In 1934 he received the Linnean medal.
2. These are reproduced here by permission of the Linnean Society of London. 5.
3. He had been elected a fellow of the Linnean Society in 1793.
4. She was elected a fellow of the Linnean Society in 1904, and was the first woman to serve on its council.
5. A fellow of the Linnean Society, Clack's outside interests include choral singing (particularly of early sacred music) and gardening.
6. With help from Darwin's friends, the two naturalists presented a joint scientific paper to the Linnean Society of London in July of eighteen fifty-eight.
7. So he arranged that letters from both of them were read at a meeting of the Linnean Society and published in their journal.
8. The researchers, publishing their finding in the 'Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society', said: "We may be surrounded by many more murderous plants than we think.
9. With help from Darwin's friends, the two naturalists presented a joint scientific paper to the Linnean Society of London in July of eighteen fifty-eight. At first there was little reaction.
More similar words: minneapolis, linnet, linnaean, annealing, inner lining, katherine anne porter, hook line and sinker, annealing temperature, inner, tinned, ginner, winner, jinnee, finned, tinner, pinner, sinner, dinner, anneal, spinner, spinney, thinned, thinner, chinned, skinner, skinned, twinned, inner ear, spinnery, guinness.