Random good picture Not show
1. Though Antonio Valencia is hardly a like for like replacement for Ronaldo he is an exciting winger, with all the pace and control necessary to exploit the space he will find on United's right.
2. You have to compare like for like, not compare a company with a working-age population to a country with over a billion people of all ages and so on.
3. Can we claim that it's a case of like for like, just because the numbers sitting around the table are the same?
4. Life's excellence is, not return like for like but mild in mind.
5. "If you compare like for like the Iranians may not be as good as the Americans but their leadership ... know how to use what they've got to really great effect," Ripley said.
6. Change in postholder with role remaining like for like providing that a training programme or pass-out process is in place for the new incumbent.
7. Developed countries should take the lead in helping developing countries –they cannot be compared like for like.
8. On a day when it is tight like that, Chelsea may need to look for more alternatives. The substitutions were like for like with one or two personnel moved around.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. USA believe that Laden will destroy some places of their country. Return like for like.
10. So when it comes to emissions, developed and developing countries can't be compared like for like, not to be painted in the same brush.
More similar words: Like attracts like, warlike, hairlike, ladderlike, fingerlike, like, strike for, alike, liked, likes, liken, the like, unlike, belike, likely, dislike, manlike, catlike, cat-like, like mad, fanlike, apelike, godlike, doglike, make like, birdlike, goat-like, like a log, disliked, shell-like.