Random good picture Not show
1. Country Jacobitism and legitimism were not necessarily incompatible.
2. Dynasty legitimism was pursued by all kinds of people. But, under the environment of different era and different place, people's understanding of it was different.
3. The concept of elegant legitimism is the value goal of Tang Taizong s etiquette-music cultural view and literary thought.
4. Legitimism had much bearing on Qin-han politics, and it also had great influence on Han history.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Legitimism used to be strong in China.
6. He thought a lot with inflexibility between legitimism and tradition, main stream and secondary aspects, reality and ideal.
7. As the legitimism ruling thinking of feudal society for two thousand years, confucianism is the choice of history as well as the Chinese nation.
8. Zhang had a desire to revive the legitimism.
9. However, there is an continuing debate about whether one-member companies can be counted companies in terms of legitimism.
10. Firstly, we analyse the relationship of the usage of Chenwei with opinions on legitimism, the mandate of heaven and the predestination.
More similar words: legitimise, legitimize, legitimate, legitimacy, legitimatize, illegitimacy, legitimation, illegitimate, legitimately, illegitimately, legitimate power, legitimate claim, illegitimate child, optimism, leg it, legit, animism, optimist, optimise, victimise, mistiming, pessimism, optimistic, victimised, optimistical, optimisation, victimisation, optimistically, primitivism, legion.