Random good picture Not show
1. That process differs substantially from how the City of Tucson usually leases property.
2. Upgrading made to leased property under operating lease contracts.
3. Where the maintenance affects the use of the leased property, the rent shall be reduced or the lease term shall be extended correspondingly .
4. a. If it does not provide the leased property at the time stipulated in the contract, it shall pay breach of contract damages.
5. Article 235 The lessee shall return the leased property at the expiry of the lease term.
6. In case of bankruptcy of the lessee, the leased property does not belong to the bankrupt property.
7. Copy of the Property Title relating to the leased property - provided by Party A.
8. b. If it does not provide the leased property in accordance with the quality stipulated in the contract, it shall be liable for paying compensation for the losses caused thereby.
9. Party B shall use this leased property for residential purpose only.
10. Alters the structure of the leased property without authorization or uses the leased property other than for the purpose stated herein.
11. Party A shall deliver on schedule to Party B the leased property for Party B's use.
12. Article 225 The proceeds gained due to possession or use of the leased property shall belong to the lessee, except as otherwise agreed upon by the parties.
13. Party A shall only be responsible for taking out property all-risks and theft insurance covers for the leased property and all decorations and furniture supplied by Party A.
14. Article 220 The lessor shall perform the obligation of maintenance of the leased property, except as otherwise agreed upon by the parties.
15. Party B has to abandon the priority to purchase the leased property.
16. Article 242 The lessor shall be entitled to the ownership of the leased property.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Tax official: It means that the leasing operation has a financial nature and the ownership of the leased property will ultimately be passed to the borrower at the end of the leasing period.
18. If the right to use the Housing, will provide property management authority in the use of proven, agreed leased property lessors who agree with the written comments and rental documented.
19. If the lessee still does not pay the rent within a reasonable time limit after being urged, the lessor may request it to pay all the rent, or rescind the contract and take back the leased property.
20. The property returned shall be in conformity with the conditions after use according to the terms of the contract or the nature of the leased property.
More similar words: landed property, property, property tax, property owner, property line, real property, income property, property right, common property, stolen property, public property, personal property, right of property, private property, movable property, real property tax, separate property, physical property, community property, chemical property, universal property, intrinsic property, property insurance, immovable property, property settlement, mechanical property, intellectual property, industrial property rights, deceased person, leased.