Random good picture Not show
1. Kissinger was now chief steward of US foreign policy.
2. Yet Kissinger succeeded in defying an old Washington dictum that you can have in the capital visibility or influence, but not both.
3. He made Henry Kissinger look like a kindergarten teacher.
4. The war criminals Nixon and Kissinger have destroyed it.
5. Kissinger said it was disgraceful that the United States had turned its back on one of her oldest and closest friends.
6. The final reckoning is that Nixon and Kissinger failed to reach their major foreign policy goals.
7. But, like his predecessors, Kissinger never found their breaking point.
8. Kissinger argued that more good could be obtained by keeping lines open to the Soviets than by closing them.
9. Step one began on November 7, 1973, when Kissinger flew to Cairo to meet with Sadat.
10. Kissinger in particular thought it outrageous that such an old friend and ally as the Shah should not be allowed into the States.
11. Rabin and his aides entered the Kissinger negotiations as hard bargainers with a clear sense of their bottom line.
12. Peace and stability in the international system, Kissinger reminds us[sentencedict.com], is also a human rights issue.
13. Seeing that the game was up, Kissinger switched his tactics from fighting Jackson to joining him.
14. Mr Kissinger refused to appear in court, saying he had a prior engagement.
15. Kissinger made one last attempt to head off the Jackson-Vanik amendment.
16. Kissinger finally got the interim agreement through the Senate, thereby completing the first step in linkage.
17. Kissinger would sigh deeply, then take it up once again.
18. Henry Kissinger was also confounded and frustrated by the Communists during his secret negotiations with them.
19. But both Ford and Kissinger gave the treaty their support, and Carter put the full weight of the presidency behind ratification.
20. Kinetic parameters were obtained using the equation of Kissinger.
21. Harvard was among the few willing to accept Kissinger.
22. In 1974, Kissinger married Nance Markenice.
23. These are said to emanate from Henry Kissinger.
24. With Kissinger interview two days later, Jiang Jingguo came to New York, shortly after noon arrived in Grand Plaza hotel.
25. Kissinger was then nineteen and a buck private in the U.S. Infantry.
26. His point man was his national security adviser, Henry Kissinger.
27. This quickly won approval of the policy makers at the White House, but Kissinger wanted to do much more.
28. The West can still help, in a more useful way than Mr Kissinger proposed.
29. The border war is one of the only parts of the book where Mr. Kissinger deals with India directly, giving a blow-by-blow account of events.
30. These are words—intemperate, undiplomatic, and very likely counterproductive—that you cannot imagine being uttered by her predecessor Henry Kissinger.
More similar words: henry kissinger, kissing, singer, hissing, pissing, missing, folk singer, missing link, the missing link, mississippi river, mississippian, floating exchange rate, mississippi, lingeringly, malingering, fingerling, ring finger, fingering, lingering, fingerspelling, fingerprinting, finger-pointing, finger spelling, exchange commission, inger, linger, finger, pinger, ringer, winger.