Random good picture Not show
(1) There were hordes of people at the jumble sale.
(2) The jumble sale made ￡358 for cancer research.
(3) Have you any unwanted articles for the jumble sale?
(4) She acquired the painting at a jumble sale for the princely sum of 25p.
(5) We bundled up some old clothes for the jumble sale.
(6) A jumble sale will be held in the village hall on Saturday.
(7) Have those things for the jumble sale been looked out yet ?
(8) I bought it at a church jumble sale.
(9) They've got a jumble sale under way already.
(10) Their clothes were hardly fit for a jumble sale.
(11) Jumble sale: A jumble sale will be held at the village hall on March 19.
(12) Lucker emerges from this domestic jumble sale debris sporting a four-pack. Sentencedict.com
(13) We are having a jumble sale at our school.
(14) Your old clothes will be gratefully accepted by jumble sale organisers.
(15) I got it for next to nothing in a jumble sale.
(16) I must look out some bits and pieces for the church jumble sale.
(17) Nobody else in the family gave anything for the jumble sale, but my sister came up trumps.
(18) The appeal got off to a flying start at the weekend when the group held a jumble sale and raffle.
(19) The ties all looked as if they came from a jumble sale.
(20) He had bought a new white shirt and was wearing a regimental tie which had cost him tuppence in a jumble sale.
(21) I bought that jug as part of a job lot at the church jumble sale.
More similar words: jumble, jumbled, wholesale, wholesaler, fire sale, clearance sale, sales, bumble, rumble, mumble, humble, fumble, tumble, lech walesa, crumble, tumbler, grumble, stumble, salesman, sales tax, tumbledown, bumblebee, humbleness, salesperson, saleswoman, sales price, sales pitch, stumble upon, sales return, eat humble pie.