Random good picture Not show
1. John Steinbeck famously described this zone as "ferociouswith life."
2. The Grapes of Wrath was written by John Steinbeck.
3. John Steinbeck: East of Eden,(Sentencedict) The Grapes of Wrath.
4. John Steinbeck remains one of America's most significant realistic writers in the 20th century.
5. John Steinbeck is a writer who has never received sufficient academic attention.
6. The award - winning author John Steinbeck often used biblical themes in his novels.
7. What John Steinbeck wrote is quite unique, the heroes of his novels are those common people unfamiliar to the American readers at that time.
8. John Steinbeck used the dust and the pitiless skies as the backcloth to his novel.
9. By John Steinbeck. A monumental classic by a master, explores the plight of the poor who are exploited by modern corporations in an epic tale of struggling sharecroppers.
10. As novelist John Steinbeck once wrote, "Songs have a way of leaping boundaries."
11. Much of John Steinbeck 's writing was concerned with the land and the people of America.
12. John Steinbeck is a novelist of talent. His tragic consciousness, like his realistic style, is a key factor which contributes to his success.
13. Depart the Bay Area for Monterey Bay, visit Fisherman's Wharf and the Cannery Row, made famous by writer John Steinbeck.
14. Chapter one briefly deals with the novelist and his work, a general view of John Steinbeck criticism and the research objective and structure of the thesis.
15. The latest drop in house prices meant that the cost of real estate has fallen by 33% since the peak – even bigger than the 31% slide seen when John Steinbeck was writing The Grapes of Wrath.
16. The paper is supposed to reveal, from the pagan culture perspectives, the archetypal image:the Great Mother, through the analysis of The Grapes of Wrath of the American novelist John Steinbeck.
17. Sherwood Anderson has great influence on such writers as Ernest Hemingway, Faulkner, Thomas Wolfe and John Steinbeck.
18. But Morrison is also the first and only American-born Nobel prizewinner for literature since 1962, the year novelist John steinbeck received the award.
19. But Morrison is also the first and only American-born Nobel prizewinner for literature since 1962, the year novelist John Steinbeck received the award.
More similar words: albert einstein, einstein, john smith, epstein-barr virus, andrew johnson, lyndon johnson, frankenstein, lyndon baines johnson, lie in bed, thereinbefore, hereinbefore, john foster dulles, john, john jay, john brown, king john, john locke, john glenn, john adams, john marshall, in between, in-between, john wilkes booth, in behalf of, john maynard keynes, john d. rockefeller, unbecoming, beck, vote in, beckon.