Similar words: intradural, traduce, ductal, product introduction, transconductance, intractable, intractably, introductive.
Random good picture Not show
1. Intraductal papilloma. Cineloops show ascularization.
2. Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value in determined intraductal papilloma of breast with galactography.
3. The classic cribriform pattern of intraductal carcinoma of the breast is shown here.
4. A small benign intraductal papilloma appears here in a breast duct, typically in one of the main lactiferous ducts beneath the areola.
5. Note the intraductal component in the center with cribriform pattern and prominent microcalcifications.
6. Results 72 patients were found to have intraductal papillary lesions. 55 patients were revealed to have single papillomas and 12 mutiple papilloma. 5 patients were diagnosed with papillomatosis.
7. Objective To discuss the diagnosis and treatment of intraductal papillomatosis .
8. Conclusion Galactography is a effective method for diagnosing intraductal papilloma of the breast.
9. Objective: To evaluate the reliability and the clinical significance in cytological diagnosis of the breast intraductal papillomatosis.
10. Methods : The mammographic data of 70 cases with intraductal papilloma of breast by pathology were analysed.
11. Methods : The mammographic data of 80 cases of intraductal papilloma of breast by pathology were analysed.
12. Objective : To study the correlation between the diseases of latex fill up and intraductal epithelioma.
13. Objective To analyze the results of diagnosis and treatment for intraductal papilloma of breast.
14. Objective : To study the effective therapy of breast intraductal papilloma.
15. The benign mammary tumors were common in hyperplasia of mammary glands,(http://sentencedict.com/intraductal.html) fibroadenoma of breast and intraductal papilloma.
16. Results: 1. MC and BM were continuous at the periphery of ducts in intraductal papilloma and papillomatosis, but in papillary architecture, former MC and BM existed and later were absent.
17. The other 32 cases were benign lesion, in which there were 6 fibroadenoma , 5 microcyst, 1 intraductal papilloma, 18 cystic hyperplasia, 2 duct ectasia.
18. Materials and Methods:The mammographic data of 14 cases with intraductal papillomatosis of breast by pathology were analysed.
19. As before, SAP animal models were induced by such techniques as pancreatic ligature, intraductal injection of sodium taurocholate, undercapsule injection of sodium taurocholate, and so on.
20. The other 3 cases were carcinoma in situ or intraductal carcinoma of breast.
21. Results In 123 cases of benign or malignant tumor, 78 cases were diagnosed as intraductal papilloma, 24 cases as papillomatosis, 21 cases as breast cancer.
22. Objective To analyse the X - ray characteristics of the intraductal papilloma and to improve the diagnostic accuracy.
More similar words: intradural, traduce, ductal, product introduction, transconductance, intractable, intractably, introductive, introduction, introductory, re-introduction, reintroduction, intractability, viaduct, intradermic, intradermal, induction training, stock in trade, stock-in-trade, engage in trade, intravital, letter of introduction, foreign trade structure, intractable problem, reductant, reductase, product area, inductance, contradiction in terms, intradermal injection.