Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: The flexion contracture of juxta interphalangeal joint will be treated completely by this method.
2. No lateral instability of involved interphalangeal joints was seen.
3. Heberden of the distal interphalangeal joints of the hand are classic findings.
4. The results of total metatarsophalangeal joint and composite interphalangeal joint transplantation were poor.
5. Heberden's nodes of the distal interphalangeal joints of the hand are classic findings.
6. The metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal joints keep in natural flexing position without any active pinching or closing or extending.
7. Although psoriatic arthritis involves distal interphalangeal joints, usually active joints are red, warm, and tender.
8. The reconstructed finger, 4.5 - 7.0 cm long had interphalangeal joint.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Objective To report the clinical results of selective second toe joint transplantation for treatment of interphalangeal and metacarpophalangeal joint defects.
10. "Loss of finger function" means complete dismemberment of finger from distal interphalangeal joint or ankylosis from proximal interphalangeal joint or joint unable to move as intended.
11. Results: 8 cases first symptoms were in metacarpophalangeal joints and proximal interphalangeal joints, the other 8 cases were in the first metatarsophalangeal joints.
12. We report a vascularized joint transfer from the proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joint to the metacarpophalangeal (MP) joint of right middle finger (RMF) in a 22-year-old male.
13. Objective: To introduce the operative method for treatment of flexion contracture of juxta- interphalangeal joint with 4V-Y flap.
14. Conclusion Ligament reconstruction was better than ligament repair in the treatment of rupture of collateral ligament of proximal interphalangeal joint.
15. Conclusion Ligament reconstruction was most effective for repair of rupture of collateral ligament of proximal interphalangeal joint .
16. Objective To compare the treatment outcome of conservative management, ligament repair, and ligament reconstruction for rupture of collateral ligament of proximal interphalangeal joint.
17. Objective To introduce the surgical procedure and clinical result of microsurgical repair on collateral ligament rupture in the interphalangeal joint using superficial flexor tendon of finger.
18. Objective To evaluate the accuracy of ultrasonographic diagnosis for central slip rupture of the finger extensor tendon mechanism of the proximal interphalangeal joint.
19. As shown in previous studies, the most frequent symptoms associated with phalangeal osteochondromas are coronal plane deformities and limitation of interphalangeal joint flexion and extension.
20. Results At all time points, patients treated with the active motion program had greater interphalangeal joint motion.
21. This deformity can also limit the flexion of the distal interphalangeal joint and may impair the tactile function of the finger.
22. Objective To introduce an alternative technique for replantation of avulsed thumb amputation at the level of the interphalangeal joint or the distal phalanx.
23. Background: Pediatric trigger thumb is a condition of flexion deformity of the interphalangeal joint in children.
24. After wound closure, a compression bandage is applied as well as a thin plaster splint from the distal third of the forearm to the interphalangeal (IF) of the thumb.
25. Objective To investigate the traumatic pathologic cause, treatment and prognosis in the irreducible dislocation of the proximal interphalangeal joint.
26. We found reductions in the active range of motion, particularly of the metacarpophalangeal and proximal interphalangeal joints.
More similar words: phalangeal, metacarpophalangeal joint, metatarsophalangeal, metacarpophalangeal, phalange, interphase, interchangeable, interchangeably, interchangeability, interchangeable parts, phalangist, interphone, dorothea lange, interplant, pharyngeal, interchange, interplanetary, oropharyngeal, phalanx, nasopharyngeal, interlanguage, retropharyngeal, data interchange, glossopharyngeal, interplanetary dust, intermediate language, electronic data interchange, joint enterprise, interpreter, interpol.