Random good picture Not show
1. Other adjustments include a new intercooler and a high performance exhaust system with racing catalysts.
2. For pressure - boosting engines, intercooler is an important part of pressure - boosting system.
3. Take compressor's intercooler for example, main reasons of failure is analyzed.
4. At last, the more suitable structure of intercooler the step utilization the energy is designed.
5. Intercooler is necessary to be installed between boosting kites and engine tubes for both turbocharged andengines.
6. Introduction of hydrogen temperature difference monitoring protection and intercooler flow measurement technology, which are under developing.
7. What you will really love, though, is the buckets of low-down torque that the G-lader blower and intercooler create.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. It's bolted to a purpose-made exhaust system and pumps air to the engine though a custom-built intercooler.
9. These include the addition of an air scoop on the bonnet to increase air-flow for the intercooler and front fog lamps on certain models, according to grade.
10. Used in conjunction with Stage 2 Performance Engine Software, the intercooler produces an additional 5 horsepower as well as more consistent performance under varying driving conditions.
More similar words: water cooler, water-cooled, intercom, supercool, intercourse, intercostal, cooler, interconnect, supercooling, intercommunion, intercommunity, intercoupling, interconnected, have intercourse, intercommunicate, interconnection, intercollegiate, interconversion, interconnecting, intercontinental, sexual intercourse, interconvertible, social intercourse, intercommunication, interconnectedness, evaporative cooler, roller coaster, geiger counter, air-cooling, interschool.