Random good picture Not show
(1) Britain has a particularly top-heavy industrial structure.
(2) Modernization of the industrial structure had hardly begun.
(3) North-South models; international migration of labour; trade and industrial structure in the 1930s; the political economy of protectionism.
(4) Obviously this necessitated change in the industrial structure of this country.
(5) It was an industrial structure weighted heavily toward the use of semiskilled and unskilled labour.
(6) We must recreate the industrial structure that we once had and wantonly destroyed.
(7) But there are also important features for industrial structure which differentiate the eurobond market from most other financial markets.
(8) Moreover, industrial structure is not something which can be resolved merely by general debate over a general checklist of factors.
(9) They fossilize an industrial structure that needs to change.
(10) Due to the need of industrial structure balance, the industrialization of certain business makes appendant increase of other business.
(11) Foreign trade structure; Industrial structure; Relationship; Co - integration; Industrial factors; Trade factors.
(12) We will lay stress on industrial structure optimization while using FDI.
(13) The industrial structure has always been in a changeful process with the change of economic development.
(14) The industrial structure upgrading has great affections on cultivated land quality protection by changing mode and degree of regional land use.
(15) Community characteristics reflected from the industrial structure, space pattern and social life, is just the rarity of social and structural resource in deeper sense.
(16) With rapid technological change, economic globalization, reconstruction of industrial structure and occupational structure, the apprenticeship system will be abundant in meaning and connotation.
(17) Un-reasonable market structure and industrial structure are reasons of over-competition.
(18) The optimization of industrial structure will improve the allocation efficiency of production factors.
(19) Industrial migration is very significant to enhance the industrial structure, especially in Anhui that is in the non-balanced development of the region.
(20) The imposition of taxes in this model is relevant to the effect not just on prices but also on industrial structure. Sentencedict.com
(21) From 1945 until 1963, national priorities actually operated against the modernization of the North's industrial structure.
(22) Divestiture, as a tool of capital manipulating, plays an important role in advancing the efficiency of inventory assets and adjusting industrial structure.
(23) The adoption of sports ind ustrial amalgamation depends on the local industrial structure and resource.
(24) Marxs theory of "the equality of profits and the law of average rate of profit" is of universal significance, especially to the current reform of industrial structure in China.
(25) In a word, population migration helps the overall optimization and upgrading of the rural industrial structure.
(26) On one hand, technical revolution caused the heavy major key of western industry structure to rectify, this kind is adjusted with industrial structure bate.
(27) Simultaneously also becomes under the developing nation adaptation globalization background the industrial structure adjustment and the promotion effective instruction theory.
(28) In the paper, there is an empirical study on industrial structure and economic growth in Henan province from 1978 to 2006 with a dynamic econometric analysis method based on VAR model.
(29) It is urgent to solve the problem how to effectively undertake the industrial migration, how to combine industrial migration with optimization and upgrading of Anhui's industrial structure.
(30) Error correction term can adjust long-run equilibrium relationship between the coefficient of industrial structure and the financial expenditure, but the regulation is on the weak.
More similar words: industrial-strength, social structure, financial structure, natural structure, architectural structure, skeletal structure, capital structure, physical structure, anatomical structure, traditional structure, industrial system, industrial sector, hierarchical structure, construction industry, industrial products, cell structure, structural steel, industrial production, industrial, overall structure, industrially, nonindustrial, industrial zone, industrialism, industrialist, industrial age, industrialise, industrial area, industrialize, industrial park.