Random good picture Not show
1. Income tax will be deducted by your employer.
2. The interest is exempt from income tax .
3. Please give me a breakdown of your income tax totals.
4. He was convicted of filing false income tax returns.
5. Raising income tax is considered politically dangerous.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Her wages are below the income tax threshold.
7. He's griping about his income tax again.
8. Under no circumstances can the income tax be remitted.
9. Income tax stands at 23 pence in the pound.
10. Bert had been fiddling his income tax for years.
11. The Inland Revenue is responsible for collecting income tax.
12. I wouldn't be in favour of income tax cuts.
13. High income tax can undermine work incentives.
14. He's having problems over his income tax.
15. An income tax is graduated so that people who make more money pay a higher rate of taxes.
16. Reduction in income tax will be welcomed with open arms.
17. Don't try to cheat on your income tax,you'll never get away with it.
18. You will have to pay income tax on the rent you receive, although you can deduct expenses such as insurance.
19. The proposed increase in income tax proved deeply unpopular with the electorate.
20. The new finance minister seems loth to cut income tax.
21. The income tax is to be reimposed next year after ten years' exemption.
22. He estimated his income tax bill by extrapolation from figures submitted in previous years.
23. The increase in indirect taxation is intended to neutralise the reduction in income tax.
24. There are an estimated eight million people currently thought to be eligible to reclaim income tax.
25. They kept back five dollars from her wages for income tax.
26. If you make regular gifts through a covenant we can reclaim the income tax which you have already paid on this money.
27. Who will be the main beneficiary of the cuts in income tax?
28. A family man's earnings rose 5% in real terms after deducting income tax, insurance, child allowances, etc.
29. It's no use trying to get round paying the income tax!
30. The newly - appointed mayor was accused of cheating on his income tax.
More similar words: metal, comet, metaphor, come to, timetable, come true, sometime, sometimes, something, come to life, kilometer, metaphorically, come through, something of, speedometer, something like, something else, come to terms with, metastasis, come home, tax, poll tax, taxpayer, taxi stand, tax return, taxidermy, rancor, in common, uncouth, encomium.