Random good picture Not show
1. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
2. In order that every student might understand it, the teacher explained that passage again and again.
3. In order that training be effective ...
4. Would you add in these items, please, in order that we complete the list?
5. In order that training should be effective it must be planned systematically.
6. She repeated the instructions slowly in order that he should understand.
7. He left early in order that he should/would/might arrive on time.
8. We only married in order that the child should be legitimate.
9. All those concerned must work together in order that agreement can be reached on this issue.
10. She believes that it was right to leave in order that somebody more deserving could receive her place.
11. The technical department provided a base for him in order that he could pursue Technical Studies over and above normal classes.
12. This wage is used to support workers in order that they can continue to exert labour-power week in week out.
13. Nowadays we need the iron fist of policing in order that we might sleep soundly in our beds.
14. The latter tend to offer less favourable terms, in order that they may have a slice of the cake.
15. They should be numbered on all drafts in order that revisions will be easily referred to in the writing process.
16. Liberties were conferred on cities, in order that feudal laws should not restrict trade and other important aspects of mercantile power.
17. This is in order that copyright holders may receive proper benefit from the performance of their material.
18. In order that Compacts eventually do become self financing it is very likely that employers will be asked to contribute to central costs.
19. Their dead they buried at the summit in order that their souls find the path to heaven more easily.
20. As we now know, quantum theory is needed in order that the actual structure of solids can be properly understood.
21. It was there in order that people might have a picnic by a monument, on just such a day as this.
22. In order that the scheme remains popular, it is vital that revision is conducted with regard to users' needs.
23. Edward Dennis was needed to apply the penalties and so was reprieved in order that he could hang his fellow rioters.
24. Academic trainees should receive proper counselling before starting a research post in order that future career options are fully understood.
25. Passengers must return to the coach immediately after the game in order that they leave as quickly as possible under police escort.
26. The feed needs to be as iron-free as possible in order that the eventual meat will be the light colour preferred by consumers.
27. On the other hand, some staff may have underestimated dependency in order that homes did not appear understaffed.
28. I am always doing that which I cannot do,[sentencedict.com] in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
29. Those lost souls are so impoverished that they shave their heads in order that they may rub alcohol into them.
30. Perhaps Zeus consulted the oracle of Nyx, the primordial source of all, in order that he himself become fruitful.
More similar words: in order to, in order, order, border, disorder, border on, out of order, other than, rather than, dictionary order, that, in other words, and that, in that, see that, all that, at that, that is, so that, now that, and all that, only that, seeing that, over there, that is to say, nevertheless, undertake, all over the world, at that time, minor.