Random good picture Not show
(1) He tossed off several papers in half an hour.
(2) She sawed the plank in half.
(3) The journey is easily manageable in half an hour.
(4) They sawed the door in half.
(5) I've divided the money in half.
(6) I'll ring back in half an hour.
(7) First, fold the paper in half / in two.
(8) In half an hour she had managed to cook up some delicious chilli.
(9) Serve by cutting the scones in half and spreading with jam and lashings of clotted cream.
(10) Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
(11) She conjured up a three-course meal in half an hour!
(12) Divide it in half.
(13) She folded the piece of paper in half.
(14) He tore off a speech in half an hour.
(15) Eggs are still sold in half dozens.
(16) Cut the courgette in half lengthways.
(17) Cut each rectangular cake in half widthways.
(18) We divided the money in half.
(19) I'll be ready in half a minute.
(20) The house burnt down in half an hour.
(21) She tore the piece of paper in half.
(22) The honey will candy in half an hour. Sentencedict.com
(23) Peel the onion and cut it in half lengthwise.
(24) Cut each bulb in half vertically.
(25) She goes on duty in half an hour.
(26) Fold the paper in half.
(27) I'll be down in half a tick/in two ticks.
(28) The plate broke cleanly in half.
(29) She always makes such a meal of it I could do it in half the time!
(30) If you'd given the job to me I could have done it in half the time.