Random good picture Not show
(1) He looked at her in a way she found oddly disturbing.
(2) He studied her in a way that made her very self-conscious.
(3) She criticised my writing, but in a way that was very constructive - I learned a lot from her.
(4) Radiation may damage cells in a way that was previously unforeseen.
(5) You should dress in a way that befits a woman of your position.
(6) He orders his assistants around in a way that is very offensive.
(7) In a way it was one of our biggest mistakes.
(8) In a way, I'm glad you made that mistake, for it will serve as a warning to you.
(9) In Istanbul, East and West fuse together in a way that is fascinating to observe.
(10) It made things very unpleasant in a way.
(11) The scheme rebounded on her in a way she had not expected.
(12) He comported himself in a way that won him respect.
(13) We now travel round the world in a way previously undreamt - of.
(14) They must behave in a way which will be socially acceptable.
(15) She was afraid in a way that was quite new to her.
(16) Her behavior wounded him in a way he did not really understand.
(17) Skinny means very thin(sentencedict.com), often in a way that is not attractive:a skinny little kid.
(18) In a way they played a vanguard role.
(19) He was smiling in a way I found very irritating .
(20) He dresses in a way that lets everyone know he's got authority.
(21) She emerges as a full, three-dimensional character in a way that few horror genre heroines ever do.
(22) The book puts across complex ideas in a way anyone can understand. Sentencedict.com
(23) In a way, I suppose I'm frightened of failing.
(24) In a way, his presence will continue to be felt in the department even after he is gone.
(25) It makes sense as an economic unit in a way its constituent parts alone do not.
(26) You got right through to me in a way nobody has ever done before.
(27) For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela
(28) What he wants is a switch to a market economy in a way which does not reduce people's standard of living. To many this sounds like wanting to have his cake and eat it.
(29) There is no doubt that Zbo played on Modigliani's illness to excite sympathy in a way which the artist did not appreciate.
(30) He asked the panel to chose its foreman quickly and in a way that does not create disputes.
More similar words: turn away, in a word, once in a while, away, get away, award, await, die away, pass away, put away, back away, far and away, take away, away from, give away, keep away, awaiting, clear away, break away, be aware of, right away, throw away, awareness, in all, do away with, withdrawal, in and out, finally, all in all, finance.