Random good picture Not show
1. After comparison, sodium hyposulfite is the preferred absorbent, which the resultant has no influence on the environment with sodium hyposulfite over absorbed dose.
2. An recover technique of hyposulfite of the accessory substances of phenacetin through simplex method was studied.
3. Temperature higher, the carbonization degree is high , but passes high temperature to be beneficial to sodium hyposulfite generation.
4. The result indicates that the main uncertainty is from the titer of sodium hyposulfite standard solution.
5. The composite stabilizing agent is prepared from raw materials including glycerin, glutin, potassium sorbate and sodium hyposulfite by blending and stirring.
6. Laboratory studies have shown that sodium sulfide or the sodium hyposulfite can be oxidized to elemental sulfur by strain 1 or strain 2, they can obtain energy from the oxidation.
7. Yesterday, was busy with the new book release the summer sodium hyposulfite to send in the short note on own initiative to reporter, disclosed after he left Chongqing's experience and the change.
8. The composite stabilizing agent is prepared from the raw materials including sucrose, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate and sodium hyposulfite by blending and stirring.
More similar words: hydrosulfite, sulfite, hydrosulfide, sulfide, endosulfan, disulfide, bisulfide, disulfiram, polysulfide, hydrogen sulfide, hypos, hypostatic, hypostasis, hypocrite, hypospadias, hypochlorite, postural hypotension, sodium hypochlorite, fulfil, fulfill, mosul, sulfa, sulfone, sulfur, fulfilled, fulfilment, fulfilling, sulfate, fulfillment, unfulfilled.