Random good picture Not show
1. Hurrah, hurray for the king!
2. This huge, unfinished building represents the last hurrah of the former regime.
3. We've done it! Hurrah!
4. In retrospect, that campaign looks like his last hurrah.
5. Hurrah for Zero which leaves me in peace!
6. Let's give the team a big hurrah.
7. His unsuccessful senate run was his last hurrah.
8. Mainstream Keynesian economics is facing its last hurrah.
9. The assistants raised a formidable hurrah.
10. It was a last hurrah.
11. He called his book, The Last Hurrah.
12. We hurrah when we see the soldiers go by.
13. It's one last hurrah for 2008. It's quite a storm.
14. Hurrah , Mark's broken the 73.80 - metre record in the hammer.
15. Hurrah , Mark's broken the 7.38 - meter record in the hammer.
16. Hurrah for Daniel Boone!
17. Jackson's hurrah boys also played a part in the election to choose the next president. Jackson's choice was his vice president, Martin Van Buren.
18. Hurrah , my boys, hurrah ! Hurrah, my boys, hurrah ! at the knocker and ring at the bell.
19. Don't you listen? Discover, highest to WTO hurrah is Chinese common people.
20. Petersen has said that this season will be his last hurrah as a player.
21. He's made it clear that this Olympics, his third, will be his last hurrah.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. I haven't even begun to think about quitting, or having a last hurrah, or allowing my career to wind down.
23. A political political expression with the a similar meaning is last hurrah.
24. If Steve Jobs stands and announces this, it could be his last hurrah.
25. A political expression with a similar meaning is the last hurrah.
26. The crews shout in unison for added strength while the spectators on shore hurrah their encouragements.
27. TheA political expression was with a similar meaning is The Last Hurrahthe last hurrah.
More similar words: hurray, hurry, hurry up, hurricane, in a hurry, unhurried, hurriedly, currant, demurrage, blackcurrant, torah, brahma, abraham, opera house, brahmana, abraham lincoln, hurl, hurt, churn, churl, church, hurdle, hurtle, hurdles, churn out, hurtful, churlish, thursday, brochure, hurtling.