Similar words: absorbing, absorbing material, adsorbing, absorb, reabsorb, absorber, absorbed, absorbent. Meaning: adj. (of a chemical reaction or compound) occurring or formed with absorption of heat.
Random good picture Not show
1. This article introduces tow options leads to soil heat-absorbing, exothermic imbalance and solves the thermal imbalance of that the ground-source heat pump.
2. The balloons clear panels (left) transmit sunlight to heat-absorbing opaque panels opposite, heating the air inside and keeping the balloon aloft.
3. Heavy heat-absorbing materials, such as stone floor tiles or extra layers of gypsum wallboard, are incorporated into buildings to collect heat and slowly release it.
4. Black can improve the heat-absorbing capability and speed up the spring planting.
5. All heat-absorbing surface tube should be cut effectively to meet reliability, economy, applicability demands by means of advanced technology and equipment.
6. But the state has yet to pass any rules to encourage cooler pavement on its roads, which are largely coated with heat-absorbing asphalt, a cheap byproduct of oil refining.
7. The intellectualized thermoregulation principle of wool fabric finished by nano-microcapsule is analyzed. The ideal heat-absorbing model is built.
8. The radiator further comprises a connecting mechanism for squeezing and fixing the lamination structure of the heat-absorbing parts.
9. The low temperature transformation changes the crystal structure of LaCrO_3 and Ca-doped LaCrO_3 from orthorhombic to rhombohedral and is a heat-absorbing reaction.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. This Paper Presents that there are a lot of heat-absorbing and heat-lossing subprocesses within an arbitrary thermodynamic equilibrium process is discussed.
11. The radiator comprises a plurality of radiating fins, wherein the radiating fins have heat-absorbing parts which are laminated mutually and radiating parts which extend from the heat-absorbing parts.
12. But there are better schemes in the works, says Golden, including shooting heat-absorbing carbon (soot) into the eye wall to change the distribution of heat.
More similar words: absorbing, absorbing material, adsorbing, absorb, reabsorb, absorber, absorbed, absorbent, unabsorbed, absorbency, absorbable, absorbedly, absorbance, non-absorbent, be absorbed in, self-absorbed, shock absorber, absorbability, absorbed energy, absorbent cotton, absorbent material, heatable, sorbic, sorbite, sorbitol, absorptive, absorption, absorptance, keep tabs on, absorptivity.