Random good picture Not show
1. In the 1880s halma was rejuvenated as a board game Waddington's-style for two to four players.
2. Emphyrio. Jack Vance. On the planet Halma , the ruling Lords have made mechanization and mass production illegal to keep workers poor by limiting their output.
3. Three of Halma p. l. c. 's water industry subsidiaries will be showcasing their technology at this year's Aquatech China exhibition in Shanghai, the largest and most influential water show in China.
4. Our company and our business partner HALMA Corporation participated the exhibition together.
5. Ocean Optics is part of the multinational Halma Group of safety and detection companies.
6. Those assets purchased for more than $500 with a useful life greater than 1 year are capitalized in accordance with Halma policy.
7. Produce monthly report of activities and forecast for the following month. Effectively communicate business activities and actions with the principle companies and Halma China as requested.
More similar words: neanderthal man, palmar, almanac, palmate, palmaris, dalmatia, dalmatian, signalman, alma mater, calmative, medical man, hallmark, local market, fecal matter, inertial mass, critical mass, faecal matter, ideal machine, funeral march, mechanical man, capital market, physical market, general manager, virtual machine, terminal market, national market, potential market, financial market, global marketing, animal magnetism.