Random good picture Not show
1. The structure unit of lignin is guaiacol.
2. The focus of the company operating products Guaiacol glycerol, chondroitin sulfate, grape seed extract, Piti admission of black bean, seaweed and other products.
3. The manufacture of vanillin from guaiacol and glyoxylic acid was investigated in middle scale production.
4. Its main synthesis method is nitration of guaiacol by fuming nitric acid and glacial acetic acid as nitration agent.
5. Methoxydiphenyl ether was synthesized from guaiacol by using various catalysts and bases. The influences of base, catalyst, temperature, time and the way of feeding on the reaction were studied.
6. Result: As a substrate, guaiacol could produce bright and even red-brown oxidative band, and the width and colored were related the laccase activity.
7. Guacetisal was synthesized from aspirin and guaiacol with an improved manufacture in an yield of 81%.
8. Based on condensation of guaiacol and glyoxylic acid, 3-methoxy 4-hydroxyman-delic acid (MHMA) was synthesized.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Synthesis of vanillin from guaiacol and glyoxylic acid was studied. The reaction conditions were optimized. The total yield of vanillin was 65.6%.
10. The main products of lamivudine, emtricitabine, nevirapine, and guaiacol glycerol ether four chemical species.
11. The effect of dietary guaiacol on the shell biomineralization of abalone.
12. The mechanism of the preparation of guaiacol by hydrolyzation of o -anisidine diazonium salts is summarized and the postulate of the reaction was elicited.
13. Results indicated: Formocresol, Eugenol and Guaiacol all had a strong function of scavenging (O2) and antioxidation. However, the function of Guaiacol was weaker than that of other two.
14. The enzymes activities of carboxymethyl cellulase, hemicellulase, polyphenol oxidase, guaiacol oxidase, and laccase were studied.
15. METHODS The experiment was designed with orthogonal test method, and the yield of total amino acid and guaiacol were used as the testing index.
16. The activity of manganese-dependent peroxidase was determined by using guaiacol as substrate.
17. METHODS Ranolazine was synthesized by using 2, 6-dimethylaniline and guaiacol as the starting material fellewed by 4 step reactions.
18. The authors studied the best reaction conditions of the synthesis of 5nitroguaiacol sodium salt by using guaiacol as its original raw material after acetylization , nitrification and hydrolysis .
19. The effect of PP333 were explored by single factor design, colorimetry and Guaiacol process.
20. Vanillin is prepared by electrolytic oxidation of 4-hydroxy-3-methoxymandelic acid which is obtained by reaction of electrolytic solution of oxalic acid and guaiacol.
More similar words: guaiac, escherichia coli, cardiac output, guanaco, east india company, aconcagua, media consultant, acold, acolyte, Coca-Cola, coca cola, catch a cold, megacolon, pensacola, pina colada, malacology, pharmacology, pharmacologic, thoracolumbar, pharmacologist, data collection, pharmacological, buccolingual, pharmacologically, neuropharmacology, psychopharmacology, AIA, maia, gaia, naiad.