Random good picture Not show
1. Scientists have used genetic engineering to protect tomatoes against the effects of freezing.
2. Genetic engineering will have revolutionary consequences for mankind.
3. Genetic engineering is still in its infancy.
4. We can use genetic engineering techniques to isolate the gene that is responsible.
5. She is due to deliver a lecture on genetic engineering.
6. Genetic engineering is very much a subject for debate .
7. Why all the concentration on genetic engineering?
8. Not all genetic engineering transfers genes from one species to another.
9. Today[sentencedict.com/genetic engineering.html], genetic screening is expanding due to genetic engineering technology.
10. The issues surrounding genetic engineering of this sort are even more profound.
11. Many experts say the fear of genetic engineering is wildly overblown.
12. Using the genetic engineering techniques, he has engineered a harmless version of the bacterium that rots our teeth.
13. Genetic engineering techniques will speed up the development process for the AIDS vaccine, but these experimental new techniques still require time.
14. They are widely used in genetic engineering as vectors into which foreign genes are inserted for subsequent cloning or expression in cells.
15. Nor is genetic engineering the only way weeds become herbicide-resistant.
16. When my colleagues at Roslin first began exploring genetic engineering in the early 1980s, pharming was not their only target.
17. There is a good chapter on biotechnology and genetic engineering, with a simple explanation of gene splicing.
18. Others still advocate genetic engineering of plants and animals as the greatest single technology that will feed the world.
19. But could this fantasy of genetic engineering ever become reality?
20. I'm giving a seminar on the latest developments in genetic engineering next week.
21. The film, starring Sam Neill and Laura Dern, mixes palaeontology and genetic engineering.
22. Previous answers assume that evolution will continue unchanged they ignore developments such as genetic engineering.
23. In the event the anticipated collapse of the first genetic engineering company amid a pile of bad debts did not come about.
24. When the knowledge gained by genomics comes on line, the power of genetic engineering will truly become evident.
25. Climate change is already more important than acid rain, genetic engineering a more topical issue than saving whales.
26. Now that scientists have access to human embryos, the question of genetic engineering arises.
27. Such fears, however, should not be dismissed lightly in so far as genetic engineering is still in its infancy.
28. Who knows, for example, what the pharmaceutical business will look like when the potentials of genetic engineering have been realized?
29. It is a widespread phenomenon, not restricted to nuclear power or genetic engineering.
30. Associated with this is the even more recent development, in the 1980s, of genetic engineering.
More similar words: engineering, engineer, domineering, mountaineering, genetic, genetics, pioneering, molecular genetics, engine, heat engine, search engine, scavenging, challenging, upbringing, frenetic, bring in, splenetic, reticent, ringing, reticence, stinginess, bring into play, catherine the great, veneer, domineer, mudslinging, clinging, coming in, phonetic, changing.