Random good picture Not show
1) It'smells like a garbage heap in here. What's happening?
2) Beauty walked out from a garbage heap; maybe progress will emerge from the silence.
3) The boy booted the banana skin to the garbage heap.
4) The garbage heap in front of the house is really an eyesore.
5) That garbage heap is an eyesore in such a beautiful scenic spot.
6) He was lucky to be spared a long fuddled decline into the garbage heap.
7) Those who go against the tide of history may have their own way for a time but will eventually be swept into the garbage heap of history by the people.
8) A pagoda more than a century old has been discovered hidden by a garbage heap, a bodhi tree and a bathroom in Bangkok's Samphantawong district, news reports said.
More similar words: garbage, garbage can, garbage man, garbage truck, bridgehead, herbage, bag and baggage, airbag, garb, shoulder bag, garbo, package holiday, garble, garbled, heap, rebarbative, garbling, heaps, cheap, bagel, heap up, heaped, greta garbo, cheaply, heaping, cheapen, reheat, behead, on a regular basis, baggage.