Random good picture Not show
1. On the forty-ninth ballot, Pierce won. He would be the Democratic Party's candidate for president.
2. Forty-ninth article partner has one of the following cases, with the other partners agreed that the resolution can be removed.
3. Alaska became the forty-ninth state of the United States in 1958.
4. After only a very few years of teaching it becomes the twenty-first or the forty-ninth.
5. On the twenty-first, we had reached agreement only on the security issue, and it looked as if Netanyahu might celebrate his forty-ninth birthday by leaving the failed talks.
6. Pierce was the compromise candidate of the Democratic Party. He won the nomination on the forty-ninth ballot at the party's convention.
7. As Her Excellency, Madame President Megawati has mentioned, this year is the forty-ninth anniversary of the world-renowned Asian –African Conference.
8. Alaskans accepted it, and on January third, nineteen fifty-nine, President Eisenhower declared Alaska the forty-ninth state.
More similar words: forty-nine, twenty-ninth, thirty-nine, sixty-nine, fifty-nine, eighty-nine, twenty-nine, seventy-nine, ninety-nine, ninth, one-ninth, ninthly, in the north, in the running, pain in the ass, in the evening, down in the mouth, pain in the neck, a pain in the neck, man in the street, in the beginning, in the short run, in the short term, come down in the world, the man in the street, in the last resort, skeleton in the closet, a skeleton in the closet, the man in the moon, a skeleton in the cupboard.