Random good picture Not show
(1) Hundreds of slaves were corralled for sale.
(2) That house is for sale.
(3) Car for sale: one careful owner, low mileage.
(4) She has put her house up for sale.
(5) On February 12th he put up for sale a second tranche of 32 state-owned companies.
(6) The castle has been put up for sale.
(7) The goods for sale were attractively laid out.
(8) Baby rabbits for sale. Enquire within.
(9) Attractive, modern homes for sale.
(10) Those woods belong to the property that's for sale.
(11) All types of electronic dance music mixtapes for sale.
(12) Bicycle for sale: ￡60 o.n.o.
(13) There are several plots of land for sale.
(14) Excuse me, are these for sale?
(15) I see your house is up for sale .
(16) Are any of the paintings for sale?
(17) She's putting her new car up for sale.
(18) They have six holiday/luxury apartments for sale. Sentencedict.com
(19) Is this painting for sale?
(20) I'm sorry, the books are not for sale.
(21) They've put their house up for sale.
(22) We have several early folios for sale.
(23) Bike for sale, vgc, £50.
(24) I'm sorry — this painting's not for sale.
(25) That house you like has come up for sale.
(26) Several properties in this street are for sale.
(27) How long has that house been up for sale?
(28) There was a camera for sale in the window.
(29) I'm sorry, it's not for sale.
(30) The old flower and fruit market has been put up for sale.