Random good picture Not show
1) The financial markets are calm at the moment.
2) Times of national turmoil generally roil a country's financial markets.
3) The financial markets have given the thumbs up to the new policy.
4) There was a frenzy of activity on the financial markets yesterday.
5) The financial markets are in tumult.
6) The financial markets are taking a jaundiced view of the Government's motives.
7) Financial markets were in uproar after the crash of the rouble.
8) The financial markets overreacted to the news.
9) Puzzle number two is that other changes in financial markets were meanwhile making it easier for such principles to apply.
10) Financial market, the macro-structure of the financial markets is that the organizational structure of the financial markets.
11) The inherent fragility of financial market is caused differently from that of credit market.
12) Government should increase investment quotas to maintain financial market liquidity.
13) Although there are concerns over financial market disruption triggered by government debt problems in Europe,(http://sentencedict.com/financial market.html) we expect the export-led manufacturing recovery to continue.
14) But with the development of financial market, those with powerful human capital will occupy with easy material capital by individual financing.
15) They fear it could have an adverse effect on global financial markets.
16) It's an article about all the wheeling and dealing that goes on in financial markets.
17) Only one bank scandal is needed to shake the confidence in the financial markets.
18) The devaluation of the dollar had a strong effect on the financial markets.
19) The increase had a ripple effect through the whole financial market.
20) A sudden drop on Wall Street can set off a chain reaction in other financial markets.
21) No one can predict with complete / total confidence what will happen in the financial markets.
22) In the tertiary sector, particularly financial services, the development of a single financial market may have important employment consequences.
23) On Wednesday the authorities gave up the struggle against financial market panic and allowed the lira to find its own level.
24) This notion is based on the assumption of a perfect financial market, with perfect knowledge and complete certainty about the future.
25) Considerable effort will be directed towards investigating alternative ways in which agents in financial markets form their expectations.
26) Both countries have enormous incentives to institute adjustment policies before those adjustments are forced upon them by international financial markets.
27) But that would damage the credibility of the government further and certainly affect the financial markets, analysts said.
28) Money and banking researches basic theory and basic knowledge about money, bank, financial market, international finance and macro financial adjustment and control and so on.
29) It is the most important communications network for international financial market transactions, a Belgian not - for - profit cooperative.
30) Lender of Last Resort and the withdraw from the financial market policy camera to choose.
More similar words: financial management, financial, financially, financial aid, financial budget, financial ratio, financial system, financial assets, financial policy, financial crisis, capital market, financial advisor, financial capital, financial analyst, financial leverage, national market, financial strength, financial statement, financial statements, financial difficulties, financial intermediaries, bull market, financing, financier, refinancing, deficit financing, long-term financing, short-term financing, primary market, market.