Random good picture Not show
1. Soy isoflavones are known to be estrogenic.
2. Similar to the vertebrates, NP has estrogenic effects on Eriocheir sinensis.
3. Objective: To explore the estrogenic activity of ethanol extract from adzuki bean Phaseolus angularis and its effect on progesterone receptor(PR) level of human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.
4. The in vitro estrogenic activities of 11 protopanaxadiol type saponins, 4 protopanaxatriol type saponins, salidroside, rutin and isoquercitrin were tested by a recombinant yeast.
5. Resveartrol, a phytoestrogen, shows estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities through combination with estrogen receptor in different sites of body.
6. Early studies suggested that it had estrogenic activity and that it reduced levels of PSA in both hormone-responsive and hormone-resistant prostate cancer patients.
7. An acceleration of bone loss begins along with estrogenic deficiency after menopause.
8. Conclusion: The compound conjugated estrogens tablets possess the estrogenic and progestational activities.
9. Tibolone, a synthetic selective tissue estrogenic activity regulator (STEAR), has estrogenic, progestogenic, and androgenic effects, the authors write.
10. Phytoestrogens seem to possess both estrogenic as well as antiestrogenic activity.
11. Objective To evaluate the environmental estrogenic activity of the pesticide fenitrothion and study the possible mechanism.
12. Objective To study the combined estrogenic effects of the isomers and the homologue of DDT pesticide.
13. Vaginal smears for estrogenic level, B B T and urine pregnanediol were measured in part of the infertile patients, and proved that this treatment might improve ovarian function. Little side...
14. Objective : To explore the estrogenic activity and its mechanism of ethanol extract from black soybean ( BSE ).
15. Conclusion: Like DES, both GEN and OP possess estrogenic property and may affect the growth and development of rats.
16. It is scientifically sound that soy estrogenic compounds may act like tamoxifen to interfere with the activity of estrogen and reduce the risk of recurrence of breast cancer.
17. Asoprisnil didn't exhibit conspicuous estrogenic, glucocorticoid, androgenic agonist and anabolic agonist or antagonist properties at thearapeutic doses in animal experiments.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. The all-time favorite breast-enlarging herb is fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Its seeds contain a compound (diosgenin) that's estrogenic.
19. Histopathological alterations in the kidney of fish and the renal somatic indices could be used as sensitive bio-indicators for assessing the toxicity effects of estrogenic substances.
20. In recent years, there have been several studies showing that PET can leach some kind of compound that seems to have estrogenic activity — that seems to act like an estrogen.
21. These treatments may be used in either gender because of their lack of a feminizing estrogenic effect.
22. Estrogen receptors are located in many tissues of mammals, which mediate a majority of estrogenic effects.
23. Notably, Snyder's team did not detect any of the estrogenic compounds that have been implicated in the feminization of fish in either the source water or the treated drinking water.
24. The results showed that gestrinone had moderate progestational and weak estrogenic or androgenic activities.
25. A new study of several leading brands of kids' canned foods has found various levels of bisphenol A (BPA), an estrogenic chemical that has been linked to breast cancer, in 12 cans tested.
26. Results showed asoprisnil had partial agonism- antagonism. But it didn't exhibit conscious estrogenic, glucocorticoid, androgenic agonist and anabolic agonist or antagonist properties.
More similar words: iatrogenic, estrogen, oestrogen, atherogenic, pyrogenic, androgenic, neurogenic, heterogenic, cancerogenic, neurogenic bladder, progestogen, progenitor, urogenital, nitrogen, biogenic, myogenic, pyogenic, exogenic, allogenic, hydrogen ion, progenitive, nosogenic, ketogenic, monogenic, endogenic, cryogenic, thermogenic, mitogenic, autogenic, xenogenic.