Random good picture Not show
1. Aim To use the epiderm as the seeding cell in the skin tissue engineering, and choose the optimized conditions for the isolation and growth of human epidermal cells in culture.
2. Around the proliferous area of hoof epiderm, the veins are thicker.
3. Methods Relay pricking was conducted on epiderm of relative acupoints of meridian rings.
4. Close surface, soft texture, well compatible with epiderm cell,[sentencedict.com] enjoy incomparable comfortable feeling.
5. The archesporial cell below nucellus epiderm functions directly as the megaspore mother cell.
6. We had researched leaf epiderm of soybean by electron microscope, and found there were hairs, gland-like structural substance and stoma on leaf epiderm.
7. Objective: To explore an effective and simple method to wipe off the epiderm of vitiligo , especially it is in a accidented region or it is near eyes.
8. Results Clinically one or more subcutaneous nodules were first found, then the lesion infiltrated up to the epiderm or down to the fascia.
9. All the patterns in bud and different parts of scale change at different stages, and the peroxidase activity in bud and adaxial epiderm is higher than that in the inner tissue of scale.
10. The anther was found to be 4-sporangiate. The anther wall includes 4 layers: epiderm, endothecium, middle layer and secretory tapetum.
11. Objective To investigate the therapeutic effect of APL on epiderm proliferation of psoriasis-like model of guinea pig.
More similar words: epidermal, epidermic, epidermis, epidermolysis, epidemic, epidemiology, epidemiologic, spider, epidemiologist, epidemic disease, epidemiological, spider web, spider's web, taxidermy, taxidermist, tepid, intrepid, epididymis, intrepidity, epididymitis, trepidation, under consideration, hyperlipidemia, derma, dermal, dermis, germicide, ectoderm, alderman, pyoderma.