Random good picture Not show
1) Figure 3 indicates that complexes exhibiting the same electrophoretic mobility were generated with all three extracts.
2) Electrophoretic mobility shift assays Oct-11 and Oct-2 proteins were expressed in E.coli as protein A-fusions.
3) Support media that may be used for electrophoretic separations include agar gel, starch gel, cellulose acetate, and acrylamide.
4) The electrophoretic analysis of Populus by isoperoxidases.
5) The feasibility of coline electrophoretic painting for automobile components and frame are discussed. The problems in painting and the measurements are noted.
6) The electrophoretic patterns of peroxidase in hybrids represented the complementary traits of their parents.
7) Moreover, the electrophoretic mobility shift assay analysis demonstrated that the HuH-7 nuclear proteins form a specific protein-DNA complex composed of LS2 motif.
8) Electrophoretic deposition is a new technique of preparing coatings,[http://sentencedict.com/electrophoretic.html] which can solve various disadvantages existed in the traditional technology for preparing HAP bioceramic coatings.
9) In this paper a capillary electrophoretic setup with multi-wavelength laser-induced fluorescence detection, made up of charge-coupled device detector, argon ion laser etc. , is described.
10) Monocomponent acrylic cathodic electrophoretic coating was prepared by copolymerization of blocked unsaturated isocyanate and acrylate monomers.
11) A new capillary zone electrophoretic method (CZE) has been established for the rapid determination of benzalkonium bromide in disinfectants.
12) Double layered microcapsules for electrophoretic display were prepared by in situ polymerization of urea-formaldehyde combined with complex coacervation of gelatin-gum Arabic.
13) The polyacrylamide gel electrophoretic patterns of different species strains or the same strain after various treatments of animal and avian mycoplasmas were compared.
14) In the simplest approximation, electrophoretic mobility can be because of analyte charge and size.
15) SiC/C binary porous green body was prepared by electrophoretic deposition process, using 70%water-30%alcohol as dispersion medium, and silicon carbide and petroleum coke powder as starting materials.
16) It has been pointed out that electrophoretic deposition a wide applitcation prospect in the meterials field.
17) According to the electrophoretic mobility of the standard protein and the unknown protein, identify the putative molecular weight of unknown protein.
18) Electrophoretic coating process on the aluminium alloy support used for solar energy heat unit is introduced.
19) The electrophoretic coating process for aluminium - alloyed support of solar water - heater is introduced.
20) The electrophoretic mobility of a colloidal particle near the boundary is investigated in this study for various types of problems by using finite element method.
21) The low-density lipoproteins, also known as the beta lipoproteins have an electrophoretic mobility which is slightly slower than the prebeta fraction.
22) Chapters 1 and 2 include descriptions of the various chromatographic, electrophoretic and spectroscopic techniques used in such systems.
23) The phosphorylation of STAT5 and its location were examined by double immunohistochemical staining and the binding of STAT5 with DNA was determined by electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA).
24) The pattern and flocculent mechanism of PSFZB were studied by using XRD instrument analysis method and electrophoretic mobility measurement.
25) The process flows of magnesium alloy surface alloying and electrophoretic coating were introduced.
26) The properties of paint film are compared before and after coline electrophoretic painting.
27) The inductive ADH was found to be indistinguishable from its constitutive form in the wild type in regard to electrophoretic mobility.
28) Pre-treatment with the different specific kinase inhibitors, the activities of AP-1 induced by Ox-LDL were determined by electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA).
29) DNA binding proteins that bind specifically to three probes of positive footprinting area of CEA promoter were detected by electrophoretic mobility shift assay(EMSA).
30) Method AP-1 activity of macrophages was detected by using electrophoretic mobility shift assay, after WPG stimulated peritoneal macrophages of SD mice.
More similar words: electrophoresis, immunoelectrophoresis, electrophilic, electromagnetic spectrum, electrophysiology, electrophysiologic, electromagnetic, electromagnetics, electromagnetic force, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic pulse, electromagnetic field, electromagnetic energy, electromagnetic current, diaphoretic, electromagnetic radiation, photoelectron, electroplate, spectrophotometry, spectrophotometer, electromagnetic interference, electroplating, electropositive, electroporation, electrolytic, electrostatic, electromagnetism, electrostatics, electroacoustic, electrostatically.