Random good picture Not show
1) The government tightened up economic controls.
2) Donors now have economic control; they will always be tempted to use the power that this control brings.
3) Chen's administration also set up new economic control agencies.
4) I anticipate success in effective economic control.
5) The necessity of the macro - economic control system .
6) We shall reinforce macro economic control and adjustment and improve the industrial structure of foreign investment.
7) This paper points out that only when an economic control chart is designed can it be made use of economically, and the key problem is how to determine the economic control limit.
8) Countries in formulating macro - economic control policy, is printing machinery have a positive impact.
9) Rising interest rates were an outward indication of the change in government attitude to economic controls.
10) With internationalization, national governments lose many of their traditional levers of economic control.
11) When centralized planning is used as the normal mode of economic control, a number of deficiencies loom into view: 1.
12) A free economy does not mean the absence of any economic control.
13) It meant doubling or tripling the budget, increasing taxes heavily, and imposing various kinds of economic controls.
14) Furthermore, money demand theory is the core of monetary economics and the basis of economic control.
15) We could define risk management as "the identification, analysis and economic control of those risks which can threaten the assets or earning capacity of an enterprise."
16) Individual Income Tax plays an indispensable role in state revenue collection, fair distribution,[http://sentencedict.com/economic control.html] economic control etc.
17) The government has given the top priority to curbing inflation for its macro economic control.
18) The main task and contents of the macro - economic control system.
More similar words: economic condition, economic cost, controlled economy, european economic community, economic cycle, economic crisis, traffic control, air traffic control, economic, microeconomic, economics, microeconomics, micro-economics, uneconomic, economical, economic recovery, economically, economic aid, economic base, uneconomical, economic life, decontrol, home economics, economic model, economic theory, economic goods, macroeconomic, socioeconomic, economic value, economic growth.