Random good picture Not show
1. Inclusion. Embracing diversity and divergent thinking.
2. Objective:To test the effect of divergent thinking training intervention on the junior's creative personality and creative thinking, explore the effective ways on developing creative ability.
3. Divergent thinking is an important modern thinking which has creative functions in education, study, work and other fields.
4. The right hemisphere's divergent thinking underlies our ability to be creative.
5. To cultivate divergent thinking is an important part of cultivating creativity.
6. Convergent thinking and divergent thinking is a corresponding way of thinking.
7. So we result convergent thinking and divergent thinking is the unity of opposites, mutually complementary relationship.
8. Accounting cases teaching aims at developing students' divergent thinking ability and teamwork competence. It will improve the pertinence and effectiveness of accounting teaching course.
9. Divergent thinking is one of the basic forms of creative thinking.
10. Graphic design has a lot of divergent thinking, the symbol itself is to test the creativity.
11. Abnormality as a deconstruction of normality requires divergent thinking and a probe into as many forms as possible, which is the turning point of one's thinking style and aesth...
12. It is also very probable that the cognitive style which overinclusive and divergent thinking have in common is strongly inherited.
13. Instead , creative thinking is the dialectical unity of divergent thinking and convergent thinking which appear alternatively in the whole creative process of human thinking .
14. In traditional instruction, students are used to more analytical thinking or convergent thinking, but excellent problem solver also should have divergent thinking.
15. If you are more at home in associating one thing with others, it is vital that you take full advantage of the divergent thinking.
16. With Spenser's The Faerie Queene as example, the cultivation of the divergent thinking in literature is explored from perspective of "various method appreciation" .
17. Meanwhile, on August 10, 1788, one of the greatest of all examples of divergent thinking came into the world.
17. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
18. In the second chapter, we elaborate theory foundation of this thesis from the Mind Map, divergent thinking, constructivism, and genetic epistemology of J. Piaget.
19. Info-tech can arouse student's interest in study, induce the conscious of creation, practise divergent thinking and convergent thinking.
20. Thus, students can not only deepen the understanding of the text, but also develop the innovative of the creative using of the words while the divergent thinking is growing.
21. Thomas Samuel Kuhn believes that scientific discoveries are related to non-rational factors including intuition and good luck of scientists, convergent thinking, and divergent thinking.
22. The treelike visualization Scheme of "Mind map" is useful, for training learners' divergent thinking ability.
23. Positive analysis and normative analysis are closely related to convergent thinking and divergent thinking function of human brain respectively.
More similar words: divergent, creative thinking, thinking, divergence, unthinking, thinking cap, freethinking, unthinkingly, clear-thinking, wishful thinking, lateral thinking, to my way of thinking, diverge, linking verb, convergent, diverging, think nothing of it, inking, winking, linking, sinking, stinking, blinking, clinking, drinking, sinking feeling, unwinking, shrinking, emergent, think over.