Random good picture Not show
1. Compounds containing two double bonds are called dienes.
2. Process for homo- or copolymerization of conjugated dienes and in situ formation of polymer blends and products made thereby.
3. Dicyclopentadiene(DCPD) was a kind of dienes contained in cracking C_5 fraction and it was an important kind of raw material in chemical industry.
4. Ring closing metathesis (RCM) of dienes to cycloalkene provides an important tool for C-C double bond formation catalyzed by metal carbene.
5. The processing of salting affected the TBARS value, carbonyl compounds while conjugated dienes significantly and the peroxide va...
6. Activated olefinic bond Amine, thiol radical initiator, cationic initiator, dienes ( Diels - alder reactive ).
7. The lipid oxidation of the muscles of breast and leg in dry-cured duck during processing was studied by determination of the peroxide value, TBARS value, carbonyl compounds and conjugated dienes.
8. The processing of salting affected the TBARS value, carbonyl compounds while conjugated dienes significantly and the peroxide value changed evidently during the process of air-drying.
9. The levels of lipid oxidation of dry-cured duck became more serious characterized by the increases in the peroxide value, TBARS value, carbonyl compounds and conjugated dienes during processing.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Since 1963, we have found a relatively new "family" of coordination catalysts composed of rare earth compound for stereospecific polymerization of conjugated dienes.
11. By analyzing the fouling materials, it was found that coke formed by the condensation reactions of dienes and resin existed in the feed was the main component of the fouling materials.
12. This paper reviews the development in the application of catalysts to the selective hydrogenation of alkynes and dienes.
13. The mechanism and the various factors influencing the 1,4 addition of Carbenes to dienes as well as the applications of these reactions in organic synthesis are reviewed.
14. This paper reviews the development in the application of catalysts to the selective hydrogenation of alkynes and dienes. Development tr ends of catalysts are put forward.
More similar words: diene, butadiene, dien bien phu, dien, audient, obedient, gradient, audience, obedience, comedienne, expedient, obediently, expedience, expediency, ingredient, tv audience, disobedient, expediently, inexpedient, be obedient to, disobedience, diencephalon, gradient change, civil disobedience, temperature gradient, temporary expedient, wiener, gradient descent, hygiene, diesel generator.