Random good picture Not show
1. Shale(mudstone) densimeter is a special instrument used to measure shale(mudstone) density during drilling in geological exploration for oil and gas.
2. In contrast , densimeter while drilling can overcome those defects by getting continuous and objective data.
3. Dot enlargement could be measured by densimeter every time when dot was transferred and controlled by adjusting printing work in order to monitor dot enlargement.
4. The new-type differential pressure densimeter uses MPU and dual ceramic capacitance pressure sensor as sense organ, it is specifically for quick response and high precision.
5. A kind of non-contact high precision nuclear densimeter was developed.
6. Compared with the testing result of densimeter method, it is shown that the testing result of microscopic image analysis method is credible.
7. The research has been carried out shout laser and densimeter methods systematically(sentencedict .com), it will establish basis for the laser analyzer applying to soil granulometric grading experiment.
8. The relation between the optics density of the X ray and the output information voltage of micro densimeter is investigated.
9. The authors consider that the paraffin deposit has influence on the precision of vibrating densimeter during inline custody transfer metering for the high wax content oil.
10. Methods The exact mass, volume and density of normal and pathological lung were synchronously measured with the intelligentized volume- densimeter made by authors.
11. According to this, the author can utilize the small and ingenious BASIC Single chip computer for designing a economical and practical densimeter .
12. Hydrocarbon binders. Determination of the carbochemical heavy distillates content of mixed bitumens. Densimeter method.
13. Reliability is poor and precision is not high while using traditional differential pressure densimeter.
14. Methods The normal human hairs were treated with perming combing and stretching, and the keratins of the damage hair were analysed by using SDS-PAGGE and laser densimeter.
15. After roller compaction, the wet density of RCC would be measured by sampling from the digged pit or by nuclear densimeter.
16. The article briefly introduces the operating principle of vibrating densimeter.
17. Three conventional methods for measurement of petroleum density are described in the present paper. They are pycnometer method, hydrometer method and digital densimeter method.
18. It is an important component for instruments used in the printing industry such as densimeter , scanner, etc.
19. This method provides a simpler, more accurate and reliable way to calibrate densimeter on the spot.
20. Based on analyzing the measurement theory of the fluid densimeter, the paper brings forward a complete set of methods for data acquisition and calibration coefficient calculation.
More similar words: densitometer, lysimeter, dosimeter, viscosimeter, tensiometer, densitometry, oximeter, perimeter, taximeter, altimeter, decimeter, multimeter, millimeter, gravimeter, centimeter, planimeter, colorimeter, polarimeter, calorimeter, velocimeter, turbidimeter, extensometer, inside diameter, bomb calorimeter, cubic centimeter, external dimension, microcalorimeter, digital multimeter, dosimetry, dosimetric.