Random good picture Not show
1. The degumming process with bio enzyme and combing process of apocynum fiber were analyzed.
2. Silk degumming is a key process for silk dyeing and finishing.
3. Vegetable oil enzymatic degumming by phospholipase is an international leading process of oil degumming, which is economical, highly effective, stable, gentle and environment-friendly.
4. The degumming process of flax noil is investigated so as to fully utilize this natural fibre which is abundant in source and cheap in price.
5. It demonstrates that the impact on degumming of apocynum venetum is different with different nitrogen additive through using the half response equation.
6. Degumming of coix lachryma-jobi seeds miscella(CLSM)was studied by using ceramic ultrafiltration (UF) membrane.
7. The research progress of enzymatic degumming and retting for bast fibres pulping is reviewed in this paper, the external factors on retting of bast fibre are also summarized from biology.
8. The study has shown to yield degumming soybean oil containing low levels of nonhydratable phosphatides(NHP) and free fat acid , containing high levels of oxide value by microwave treatment.
9. Therefore , the degumming methods, development and status of jute and jute are studied in the paper.
10. The technology of hemp degumming and the selection of the aux.
11. It is introduced the principle of silk degumming and bleaching with cold pad batch and the effects of batching up time and additive concentration on degumming loss percentage.
12. The components of colloid in kenaf bast fiber were assayed, and mechanism of degumming was expounded in molecular level.
13. Nitric additives are unnecessary to add because nitrogen in Apocynum venetum is enough for bacterial degumming.
14. It a new method of natural fibre development to study on chemical degumming of eulaliopsis binata.
15. The effects of treating the miscella with a color adsorbent prior to evaporating the solvent from the oil, the conditions of degumming and degumming agents on the soybean lecithin color were reviewed.
16. Retting of the hemp was performed with fresh water and sea water separately, and their degumming effects were compared.
17. In consideration of environmental protection and saving fresh water, it is proposed that sea water can be used as a substitute for fresh water in hemp degumming via retting.
18. Then the refined eucommia ulmoides oliver seed oil was obtained by degumming with phosphoric acid, neutralizing with calcium carbonate, bleaching and deodorizing .
19. The cherry kernel oil refining process and its conditions were studied. The refining process consisted of degumming, alkali refining, bleaching, and deodorization.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. The removing methods such as membrane filtration method, micella degumming method, special micella degumming method and supercritical degumming etc, were described and evaluated respectively.
21. It is a new method of natural fibre development to study on chemical degumming of eulaliopsis binata.
More similar words: gumminess, degum, summing, bumming, humming, drumming, scumming, cummings, summing-up, summing up, hummingbird, leguminous, leguminous plants, summit meeting, gummy, begum, gummed, legume, jamming, ramming, lemming, shimming, hamming, slamming, Spamming, slimming, commingle, brimming, swimming, cramming.