Random good picture Not show
1. This defensibility embodied mare distinctly in the combat historical area.
2. Defensibility is of great value in the research of the plan and construction of Chinese traditional villages.
3. Defensibility is also taken into consideration when settling an area.
4. Client complaints create a felt need for the defensibility of individual actions.
5. Defensibility is a necessary character of excellent dwelling environment.
6. They built their castles with an eye to their defensibility.
7. Concerns have included consumer fatigue with the daily email, personalization of offers, merchant concerns about generating repeat customers, and defensibility from the legions of clones.
8. These types of contracts provide an acquirer with more confidence in the projected revenues of an acquisition target, as well as confidence in the long term defensibility of the business.
More similar words: sensibility, insensibility, extensibility, distensibility, comprehensibility, incomprehensibility, sense of responsibility, responsibility, defensible, irresponsibility, indefensible, joint responsibility, area of responsibility, civic responsibility, legal responsibility, social responsibility, bear responsibility for, bear the responsibility of, individual responsibility, visibility, feasibility, possibility, plausibility, divisibility, invisibility, demulsibility, admissibility, impossibility, accessibility, permissibility.