Random good picture Not show
(1) This book is dedicated to my parents.
(2) She is dedicated to her job.
(3) His whole life is dedicated to scientific research.
(4) I believe he was an honourable man, dedicated to the people and his union.
(5) It's refreshing to meet someone who is so dedicated to their work.
(6) Chiswick church is dedicated to St Nicholas, patron saint of sailors.
(7) The church is dedicated to St Paul.
(8) The book is dedicated to his mother.
(9) Part of the building was dedicated to computer typesetting.
(10) The organization was dedicated to the overthrow of capitalism.
(11) She's completely dedicated to her work.
(12) The book is dedicated to his wife.
(13) His whole energies are dedicated to improve the design.
(14) His first book was dedicated to his mother.
(15) The war memorial was dedicated to both Jews and Gentiles. Sentencedict.com
(16) The record is dedicated to her mother, who died recently.
(17) The monument is dedicated to the memory of the people's heroes.
(18) I don't think he's sufficiently dedicated to stay the course.
(19) The organization is dedicated to the free exchange of information.
(20) A memorial stone was dedicated to those who lost their lives in the war.
(21) Concentrate the natural elite, Dedicate to the Human Health.
(22) We have a very large budget that we dedicate to London fashion.
(23) Candidate: People who are honest, dedicate to their work and have integrity.
(24) They acquire successful companies and are dedicate to make them even more successful.
(25) The company is a professional company dedicate to managing modernized office furniture.
(26) Therefore, we should dedicate to control the rate of population growth.
(27) Jiansheng Philosophy : Dedicate to the eduction cause,(sentencedict.com) and serve the numerous students.
(28) Note: The rest of the article will dedicate to 32-bit memory architecture only.
(29) An attention map is more effective than a prioritized list because it helps determine how much space to dedicate to each goal on the page.
(30) The principal human characteristic is the "temporariness" and nowadays we know that the true luxury is having time and space to dedicate to the others and ourselves. !
More similar words: dedicate, dedicated, dedication, medicate, predicate, medicated, medication, predication, abdicate, indicate, syndicate, vindicate, eradicate, vindicated, adjudicate, contraindicate, be implicated in, relate to, adequate to, medicare, medical, medicaid, medically, biomedical, medicament, predicable, indicator, predicament, abdication, judicature.