Random good picture Not show
1. The world comes to appear homogeneous, isotropic, decentered.
2. The child seems unable to explore all aspects of the stimulus, or decenter the visual inspection.
3. A child must attain reversibility, learn to decenter perceptions, and be able to follow transformations.
4. The beam is referred to as a decentered elliptical Gaussian beam, its transformation is deduced quan.
5. Decentered parameter along with the propagation distance decreases more slowly as turbulent strength decreases, twisted parameters increase and coherence slows down.
6. This conflict makes the literary text a decentered structure full of contradictions.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Numerical calculations are performed and show that the focal shift in focused sinhGaussian beams depends on the Fresnel number and decentered parameter, and increases with decreasing them.
8. We investigate the aberration properties of the conformal optical system with decentered and tilted elements by vector aberration theory.
9. This method applies the vector aberration theory, which helps designers analyze third-order aberrations for optical systems with decentered and tilted surfaces.
10. The beam quality factor of partially coherent ChG beams decreases with increasing spatially coherence and decreasing decentered parameter.
11. The results show that the beam spot of the DHEGB rotates with propagation distance, and the propagation property is closely related to the decentered parameter.
12. Our central hypothesis is that there is emerging today at a global level a new form of sovereignty, a decentered, network form of sovereignty that we call Empire.
More similar words: trade center, centered, world trade center, off-centered, self-centered, conference center, human-centered, child-centered, self-centeredness, indecent exposure, maintenance center, phase center, centerpiece, nerve center, day care center, reserve center, service center, decent, entertainment center, indecent, decently, indecently, decentralize, decentration, decentralise, decentralized, decentralised, decentralized management, decentralising, decentralizing.