Random good picture Not show
1. I was born on the cusp between Virgo and Libra.
2. I am sitting on the cusp of middle age.
3. The country was on the cusp of economic expansion.
3. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. He was on the cusp between small acting roles and moderate fame.
5. With plans to add another 100 staff by April, it is on the cusp of breaking into the big league.
6. They will be on the cusp of puberty.
7. You see, I was on my astrological cusp on Monday, it wasn't at all propitious for me.
8. The flow rotates from uniformly northwestwards to northwards close to the poleward edge of the cusp.
9. Sing Sing seems constantly on the cusp of chaos.
10. The alternative path a-d, by just reaching the higher side of the cusp, leads to a high level of success.
11. Death becomes him, for ever frozen in time as a complex and charismatic 24-year-old on the cusp of greatness.
12. The large arrows mark the locations of two steps bounding the cusp, which were observed very near the UHF beam.
13. To simplify the figure, its effect is shown on a projection of the cusp on to a horizontal plane.
14. The first has the effect of moving the cusp towards the back edge of the catastrophe surface.
15. As the world approached the cusp of a new millennium, the fire was still spreading.
16. On the cusp of restructuring family life, we cling ever more ardently to this antiquated and ill-conceived provider-homemaker design.
17. The periodic cusped magnetic fields generated by a kind of air-core electromagnets made of thin metal sheets have been investigated analytically and numerically.
More similar words: hocus-pocus, cusp, cuspid, bicuspid, tricuspid, bicuspid valve, tricuspid valve, suspend, suspect, suspense, suspected, suspect of, suspensor, suspender, suspended, suspensory, suspension, suspensive, suspenders, in suspense, unsuspected, suspenseful, suspectable, famous person, sped, unsuspecting, resuspension, in suspension, murder suspect, be suspected of.