Random good picture Not show
1. Variations in shape are found for different molar masses and when the sample is crosslinked or partly crystalline.
2. This phenomena is consistent with the formation of intrastrand crosslinks between adjacent guanine residues on the template strand.
3. We can also show the transition in cross-linked polymers such as epoxy resin.
4. Similarly[sentence dictionary], in the rubbery state the shear modulus of all polymers depends primarily upon the density of cross-links.
5. The influences of reaction conditions and crosslinking degreethe content of benzoyl peroxide groups were studied.
6. The crosslinking reaction of fumarate - trimethylolpropane pre - polymers was initiatedby benzoyl peroxide ( BPO ) and vitamin C ( VC ).
7. A solvent resistant adhesive obtained by the crosslinking of a hydroxyl or urea or hydrocarbon terminated unsaturated polyurethane or polyurethane-urea polymer with a peroxide or a silicone hydride.
8. The graft ratio, degree of crosslinking, processing rate of pipe and storage life of silane crosslinked PE product were better than those of the product by one-step process.
9. A crosslinking agent DCL - KB was developed against the characteristic of slim hole fracturing.
10. Therefore, it is necessary to study the crosslinking behavior of NRL under gamma irradiation.
11. A kind of crosslinking modified organic glass was prepared by mold copolymerization of methyl methacrylate, styrene, methacrylic acid with divinylbenzene as crosslinking agent.
12. The double modified starch was prepared by crosslinking with epichlorohydrin, then esterifying of viny - acetate.
13. The adhesive consists of dispersant, antiseptic, defoamer, crosslinking agent, liquefacient and some otheradditives.
14. Using acrylate as monomer, divinyl benzene as crosslinking agent, chloroform as microvoid agent, acrylate resin was synthesized by means of suspension polymerization. It had low crosslinking density.
15. The crosslinking reaction of polyvinyl alcohol ( PVA) emulsion with tris (4 - isocyanatophenyl) thio -phosphate (TTPI) was researched by the orthogonal matrix experimental method.
16. TAIC is widely used as a coagent for peroxide crosslinking or radiation crosslinking of Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) EPDM Fluroelaster and so on.
17. The results showed that the adsorption percentage was affected by monomer, porous agents, crosslinking degree, amidating agents.
18. According to statistical theory, the numerical computation expressions of various parameters of crosslinking structure are derived, while the original molecules are distributed in Flory manner.
19. Citric acid(CA) can be used as durable press agent of natural fiber fabrics. After during pad-dry-cure technique , ester crosslinking was formed between CA and fiber.
20. The effects of reactive functional monomer mass concentration, double-functional monomer mass concentration in core and shell thickness on the crosslinking degree of dry latex film are investigated.
21. Studies on the film properties show that water-resistance, solvent-resistance, tensile strength and elongation at break of the emulsion film were all improved due to the crosslinking reaction.
22. Crosslinked network structure of COPP and POES with long branched chain was formed by the combination effect of double alkyl peroxide and auxiliary crosslinking agent with short branched chain.
23. The effect of the mass ratio of konjac Glucomanna to polyvinylpyrrolidone and the content of crosslinking agent on the swelling ratio was investigated.
24. It was shown that polymers had high orientational stability corona - poling and crosslinking.
25. This derivation is only valid if no chain scission accompanies crosslinking.
26. A kind of crosslinked transparent material was prepared by mold copolymerization of methyl methacrylate, Styrene methacrylic acid and divinylbenzene as crosslinking agent.
27. Studies were made of preparation of acrylic latex coating crosslinked at ambient temperature with diacetone acrylamide (DAAM) as crosslinking monomer and adipic dihydrazide as curing agent.
28. A composite nanofiltration membrane is fabricated by the interfacial polymerization supported on a microporous polysulfone substrate, using PDMAEMA as the prepolymer of the crosslinking reaction.
29. The results show that the hydroxymethyl content of resinous crosslinking agent and HCl content of neoprene activator will considerably effect on cured IIR compound performance.
30. Alkaline protease has been immobilized on chitosan with glutaraldehyde as crosslinking agent.
More similar words: cross linking, cross-linking, cross-linked polymer, linking, clinking, blinking, unblinking, sinking feeling, linking verb, interlinking, unblinkingly, blinking cursor, crossly, cross-legged, inking, winking, sinking, thinking, stinking, drinking, shrinking, unwinking, unthinking, drinking cup, thinking cap, drinking age, sinking fund, freethinking, free-thinking, unthinkingly.